🔰THE CAST

🔰THE TRUTH

By: Deborah Uju Marshall
(deborahmarshal1)

Copyright.
All rights reserved.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Your welcome to my book,🔰The Truth! I'm so pleased you've stumbled upon this story, i know and hope you enjoy as you read.

Warning: this book or part thereof may not be reproduced or copied in any form, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means, without prior written permission of the author.

* This book is a work of friction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons,locales or events is entirely coincidental.

Truth without love is brutality,
and love without Truth is hypocrisy
~Warren W. Wiersbe

Aurora Devin
Aurora Devin is a strikingly beautiful and remarkable lady. With her exceptional intelligence and dedication to doing things the right way, she pursued a career in law, driven by her unwavering commitment to justice. Despite her upbringing in a stable family environment, Aurora harbored a deep-seated skepticism towards love, stemming from her personal fears. Her unique blend of features, reminiscent of an Egyptian princess with a sun-kissed tan, only enhanced her allure. However, the attention she received from men often felt superficial, as they seemed enamored solely by her physical appearance. This continual cycle of shallow affection left Aurora hesitant to open her heart, yearning for a connection that transcended mere outward beauty. As a devout Christian, she approached love and relationships with caution, seeking a love that embraced her inner beauty and values.

Pictures of Aurora Devin: