CH. 4

June 20th, 2016
Honeymoon
Brazil
8:00p.m

To say Normani was nervous, would be an understatement. She knows she sexy, she know she got the body, and she knows Dinah loves her. She just doesn't know what to do and doesn't want to mess up. She was excited as well. She knew it was gonna be good, no great.

Dinah on the other hand was having the opposite problem. She already knew, she was gonna take care of her like a queen but also because it's been so long.

She didn't want to cum fast.

Dinah had everything planned for today. They came to an agreement that, Dinah can plan the events for today and Mani could have her birthday.

It was gonna be epic especially since She already  knew Normani had lingerie.

"I'm telling you, you're gonna bust fast."

Dinah was on the phone with Kehlani. (If you couldn't tell)

"No, I'm not, why would say that?"

"Because, Mani looks tight as fuck. And plus being a virgin might be a problem too." Dinah just sighs.

"Goodbye Kelhani and thanks for the weed."

"Wait before you hang up, are you going raw or naw?"

Dinah took a quick thought. "I don't know, probably. I'm trying to get her to have my baby."

"I thought she couldn't have babies."

"Trust me, with my sperm."

"You right. I gotta go. Enjoy your trip."

They say there goodbyes before hanging up. 

"Normani baby you ready to go?" Dinah yelled into the bathroom.

"Give me a minute baby. You know how long it takes to look this good." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Hurry up baby, the reservations are at eight thirty."

"Whatever."

Dinah down back on the bed.

Meanwhile Normani's is adding the finishing touches to her outfit. It was had a split in it that showed that alot of thigh and straps at the top.
She added some light stick and put on her heels. She did a quick turn around in her outfit and smile when sbe was satisfied.

"Baby I'm ready." She opens the bathroom door and came out.

Dinah, who had her phone above her head, looked to see Mani and dropped her phone on her face.

"Ow." She said and rubbed her nose.

"You okay?" Mani comes over and looks at her nose. It was a little red.

"I'm fine," she looks at Normani and bits her lip.

"Really fine."

"Stop." Mani smiles.

"You look so sexy. Can I have kiss or am I gonna mess up your makeup?"

Mani laughs and nods her head. "Yes, you can." Normani grabs her face and leans in. She kissed her gently and bit down on her lips.

"Mm, damn girl." Dinah says after she pulls back.

"Let's go before we don't make it at all." Normani nods and grabs her clutch, along with her phone.

'

The dinner went by smoothly, there was subtle touching here and there but then again, that was expected. They couldn't keep there hands off of each other.