CH.11

Home

Dinah

"Attack!!!!" I yell as we charge at the extreme big ass teddy bear.

It was me and my five kids. We were playing a game I just made up because I was bored and they were all over the house, so this game helped me keep a eye on all of them.

"Aim fur D 'ed!" I look to see Dimples literally climbing the bear and going for his head.

I love that she talks like she's a pirate or something. I will make her say something because I know it would be so funny coming from her.

She was so much like me as a kid.

"N-No the nuts!" Disin yells this was just too funny. He starts kicking the bear in the imaginary privates.

The twins, were just hitting wherever the could hit. I love my kids.

After a while the kids got tired of hitting Bear and turned to me. It all happened so fast.

"Ahhhh!" It was like they were coming from every side. Dimples think she's Rey Mysterio because she jumped from the bear shoulders onto me. That would have been very painful if she was heavy.

"Oof." I grunt lightly and throw her across the room. It wasn't a problem because we were in the play room so she she fell into the ball pin, but, I would never do that if Mani was here.

 It wasn't a problem because we were in the play room so she she fell into the ball pin, but, I would never do that if Mani was here

"Who's next ?" I say ready to take them. The twins are each on one side . Koro on my left and Kyro on my right.

They had a, what I guess was there mean face and charging at me full speed.

Between me and you though, they were not getting anywhere.

They starting hitting my sides, which kind of hurt. I mush their faces and they fall on their bottoms, laughing uncontrollably. It was contagious so I couldn't help but laugh.

I was so busy laughing , I didn't see Disin run at me, by the time I turn , his legs were off the air coming at me, luckily I caught his legs before he could give me a concussion with his feet.

I caught him by his feet and swung him in a circle. He was laughing his ass off , but also screaming.

"DINAH JANE HANSEN!" I froze at the sound of my name being called. I drop DJ and he falls face first on the floor.

"Ouch." He mumbled.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked as she stepped in the room.

"Um nothing." I say trying to look less innocent.

"Dinah Jane, look around. Jasmine is in the ball pin laying face first, the twins look high, Disin looks like he past out."

I couldn't say anything because she was right .