CH.15

DINAH-

Dinner was great, mama Drea did her thing as usual. I was definitely full and sleepy, but I told Normani I needed to talk to her and I was serious.

"Mani, I'm ready babe. Mama Drea will put the kids to bed." I say and kiss her cheek.

She follows close behind me as we go into my office.

"Close the door behind you babe." I say as I go sit behind my desk.

Normani sat in front me as I pulled some papers out.

"So what's this about babe?" Normani asked , I could tell she was dying to know what this about.

"Welp, I want to talk to you about something, that's been on my heart heavily." She nods and waits for me to speak.

"I want to return to music, like as in signing-"

"Dinah ! Finally. It's about time." She says and I smile , happy that we're on the same page.

"Yeah, because I was talking to Victoria and I did a song with Ty. They were both like I need to get back out there. I just don't want to do anything without your approval because we're a team. Ya know?" I say and smile.

She was full on cheesing now. "Babe I am behind you a hundred percent, this is what you were born to do and also make beautiful kids." She stands up and leans over my desk and gives me a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks Mani. Also I want to talk about the twins birthday coming up next month." Normani furrows her brows.

"Baby no their birthday is in two weeks." Normani says and now it was my turn to look confused.

"You sure?" I asked. She gives me a 'really bitch' face.

"Duh , I would know, when I pushed out two big headed twins."

"Aye leave my babies head alone." I say and she just smiles.

Damn her smile is addictive.

"Well okay two weeks then, what are we going to do."

I shrug. "Hell if I know, I mean just throw them a pool party, I guess." I say, I honestly don't want to throw them nothing , they only turning two.

"That works for me, you pay for it and I'll supervise the party." Seems like a fair deal.

"Was that it babe?" I shake my head no.

"I want to move." I say plainly. Normani shakes her head.

"Dinah, seriously ? We like just moved this past year." I shrug

"And? It's not enough rooms babe, we're obviously going to have more kids, and five rooms are not going to get cut it." I point and Normani sighs.

"Why do we have to move now though. Like I just figured out how to work the freaking shower." She says and fold her arms.

Normani sulks in her seat, but it's not going to work and I want to do it in the next three months.

"How about this, you get to decorate the house completely. Whatever you want." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"No, thank you." She says and stands up.

"What are you doing." I ask as I watch her .

She begins walking to the door. "To bed."

I nod and rub my chin.

"Before you go," I call out after her.

She continues to walk, but she wasn't out the door yet.