CH. 9

Dinah Jane

"Mommy! Come houm now! I miss yoo and so does mama ! White?"

The camera moves to Normani and she nods with puppy eyes. I couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness.

I didn't even bother watching the rest of the video. That right there was enough for me to get my high ass up to go home.

"You finna get outta here?" Kehlani asked.

"Yeah, Imma gon go home to the mrs. You good here?" I ask, as I gather my laptop and bag.

"Yeah especially after the hit we just made."

I nod and give her a proud smile. "Make sure you hit up Ty." She nods and we do our hands shake.

I get in my sports car and head home. I call Normani hoping she answers.

"Hel-"

"Let me talk, you listen." I say sternly, not even giving her chance to speak.

"Naked, in the bed, ready. We'll talk everything over tomorrow right now I wanna put you in so many different positions, you won't even know what to do with yourself. Got it?"

"Yes daddy..." I can hear the moan in her voice.

"Ight then. See yo fine ass, when I get home." I hang up on the touch screen and smirk to myself.

*

"I'm sorry." Normani says the next morning.

"No need to apologize baby girl. I can see how you thought what you thought. But have I given you a reason not to trust me, since we've been married?"

I look down at her as she laid up on my chest and I'm rubbing her arm softly.

"No." She mumbles.

"Exactly, I love you Normani. You're the one I married and had the rest of my other kids with." I say.

"Love you too." She looks up at me and kissed me.

"Pee break, I'll be right back." I say and playfully push her off of me.

"Nice ass Hansen." I flick her off and go jingle my jangle if you know what I mean.

I hear Normani turn the TV on.

Once I'm done I flush and wash my hands and head back into the bedroom.

"Now what do you say to another round before the kids wake up." I say as I kiss on her ear.

"Oh hell naw!" She says and pushed me off of her.

"A simple no would suffice , damn." I say and roll my eyes.

"Not you! Naya is in jail!" She points at the TV.

I look at the TV.

"Aww shit." I mumble and lay back on the bed.

This can not be good.