Chapter 89

When I awoke, I was laying on the floor beside someone. He looked young and was also wearing a red and blue costume. It sounded muffled but the boy was clearly calling out to me. I watched through blurred vision as he stared at me worriedly.

"Cyral?"

I blinked a few times and took a deep breath. "Is that my name?"

The boy helped me stand and let me use him as a support. "Yeah, you're Cyral Kaldr." I heard him release a breath. "I'm Peter Parker. Do you remember me?" He pressed his fingertips to his chest as a gesture to point to himself.

I shook my head. "I do not remember."

"Oh." He was quiet. As if contemplating something. But he mumbled to himself after a minute or two. "Why would she trust you with her memories, Parker? C'mon, help her." Peter tried to convince himself of doing something when he finally got the courage. "Alright. Listen, I know you can't feel or think for yourself but you have to listen."

"Understood, sir." I stood at salute with tight muscles.

Peter furrowed his eyebrows. "You're life depends on six Stones. And you just got one of the only ones left ripped out of you." I stayed silent and he took that as a sign to continue. "So, I'm going to watch after you for the time being. And if anyone else tries to tell you their in charge..." He stammered to find his words. "They're lying."

I nodded. "Understood, sir," I repeated.

Once again, he sighed. And then he groaned while hitting his palm to his forehead. "In-in case your wondering, we're on this space ship. And, let me say this now, if I see an alien ready to harvest eggs I'm not volunteering." He looked around nervously.

"Are you suggesting I offer myself up in such event of an unknown species appearing to force you to be the host of more offspring," I questioned seriously.

He laughed lightheartedly. But it died off quickly. "Oh, you were serious." I nodded. "Uh... that would be... bad but super cool."

"Where are we going," I asked.

Peter looked around. "I'm not sure. I'm just trying to find someplace to wait for Tony to find us." At my questioning glance, he cleared his throat. "I-... He's kinda a friend of yours. Mine. Ours. He's... our friend."

My lip twitched strangely like muscle memory at his actions. "I shall stay beside you."

"So what do you remember?"

I racked my brain to try to remember but it was like nothing could come to mind. "I remember as much as I have been with you. Before such, I cannot recall anything."

Peter bit his lip in an effort to process this information. It was quiet. Somehow, the quiet made my hands fidget. My body felt uncomfortable with silence more so than my mind. However, I made no attempts at a conversation.

But that didn't stop Peter. "So what happened to your eyes?" He twisted his head to me a bit and pointed between both of his eyes. "The-the purple? Weren't they like green?"

I reached a hand to my eyes. "I am unsure."

"That doesn't surprise me," he mumbled.

I looked at him as I trailed a few me behind him. Something about him made me feel strange. It made me feel. But it wasn't quite there. Maybe it was just a quick feeling. It surprised me in a way to be feeling something like that.

"Peter," I whispered. "What do you remember about me?"

"Well, you had this huge- like oversized bodyguard with you at all times. I think his name was Borgue or something." He laughed at the thought of it. "You also liked sweets. I didn't know much about you but a lot of stuff I'm getting is from your own memories."

I nodded. "Understood."

Peter looked at me. "I can tell you more." But I didn't respond. I didn't feel very curious about it nor did I feel a want to even know. Though, that didn't stop him from continuing. "You loved the color red. No matter what. It's like you went crazy over that stuff. Anyone could tell you had a knack for talking right away because you always tried to solve issues with words before fists."

"So, I was a considerate person?" It wasn't much of a question.

We turned a corner. "It's not that you were but you still are. You just have to... have to reach down to find that human stuff!"

"I am sure I cannot return to my original state."

The young male didn't respond. So I kept quiet. The hallways were getting darker and darker as we went down. The ship sped up a bit making Peter and I stumbled down. He grumbled in annoyance from being unable to see in the dark.

My body grew larger and taller. The flesh on my body tinted yellow as everything became viewed in third person. "God! She's so annoying without memories!"

"WHOA! ALIEN!!" Peter scrambled back and tripped over a rock. But a look crossed his face as he stood again. "Wait, wait, wait! Are you Ral-Ka?"

"Yup!" She bent over and ruffled his hair. "Unlike her, I got all my brain."

Peter glanced at where her finger was pointing doubtfully. "That's... your-your stomach..."

Ral-Ka blushes humbly. "Oh! Well, it's the only brain I need!" She laughed. "But anyways, I came to help. Cyral isn't much help right now but I might be able to do something. Like summon my sword and set it on fire!" Her large blue sword appeared and it became doused in blue and purple flames.

Peter gasped in amazement. "No way! It's so totally awesome!"

Ral-Ka grinned like a child. "Duh!"