5

Change is never a bad thing when you are ready. However when you are not ready she comes with a hammer. A hammer of destruction and pain. Her only joy is to mold you into her own image. A image that may cause fear and disgust while filled with self doubt. Change is a good thing to those who are prepared. May God bless and protect the ones who have felt her wrath while not being prepared.

As soon as Delicious arrived home, she saw a large person standing next to a white Rolls Royce with their arms crossed over their chest. Lowering the window, the first person who was waiting for her was Gio.

He had on some grey tights and a green Nike shirt. He looked so out of order, first, he was mismatching, and second, all his clothes looked so tight on his body that he looked like if he moved that all his clothes would rip off his body. Gio had a bright smirk on his face as he looked at Delicious.

A small smile formed on Delicious face as she looked at Gio with a bashful expression. She really was trying to avoid this nigga and here he comes bothering her. Delicious wanted to punch him right in his face but she knew that hurting him would hurt her.

"There was no use in ignoring him!" Delicious muttered to herself. Gio walked towards the car and leaned against the door. Delicious rolled her eyes and tried to put on an angry expression however, she was couldn't stop acting like she irritated and kept on smiling. Delicious was so fortunate enough that the car was parked on the side of the hotel and not the entrance. All of Mama D's girls were allowed to leave in front of the hotel but when they were returning they had to pass through the side so the guests wouldn't see them.

Delicious blushed and tried to use the small button to pull the window up but Gio put his hand on hers and stopped her. This caused Delicious to smack his hand away and blush even harder.

"Don't you dare!" Gio grunted. He really missed Delicious and was saddened by the fact that she hadn't texted him back or tried to contact him at all. He gave Delicious a deep gaze as he looked at her causing Delicious to roll her eyes. Delicious knew what that gaze meant all too well. Gio missed her and he wanted to fuck her. Delicious returned the gaze and gave him an angry expression instead.

"Whatever Gio!" Delicious groaned. Gio noticed all the bags that she had and opened the door then grabbed some of the bags. Delicious looked at the bags and rubbed the back of her neck. She had to admit that she went a little overboard when she went shopping. It was a really bad habit of hers being a shopaholic.

"So you used my card to buy all this stuff?" Gio asked. Delicious rolled her eyes and hummed.

"Nah nigga I used my own money!" Delicious replied as she shrugged her shoulders. Placing her head in her hands, Delicious took a deep breath and fixed her face. She really didn't want to fight this nigga early in the afternoon.

"Well if you see all this stuff in the car then I did buy some stuff with your card Giovanni!" Delicious replied in a matter of a fact tone. Gio really didn't want to be mad or get Delicious so he didn't bug into it any further. Hearing her call him by his full name was already a sign that she was starting to get ticked off.

Delicious got out of the car and looked at Gio. Her face read that she was annoyed but deep inside of her eyes there was deep gaze almost longing almost of love. Gio saw her expression and smiled as he touched her cheek. Delicious moved her hand over his and held his hand also.

"I missed you!" Gio exclaimed as he put his arms around her waist. Gio swore it felt like years since he had seen Delicious. He literally wanted to call her and apologize but his pride would not allow him too. Inhaling his body odor Delicious calmed herself down and hugged him. She naturally missed him too but she wouldn't admit it to him.