20

"I don't think he's going to make it! I think its time for him to die Luca," Yoshun spoke coldly as he looked at Ryan's lifeless body through the glass screen. 

This is exactly what his bitch ass deserved. He was a impatient and intolerable man to deal with. To be honest, Delicious should have stabbed him in the neck stabbing him in the dick gave him to much mercy. Yoshun was angry and nothing could appease his anger at this time. Luca walked behind Yoshun and his face fell when he heard those words. Tonight was not supposed to happen at all? This was not what he expected to happen. Luca did not respond to Yoshun but lowered his head, he had no idea how he was going to explain this to his folks at home.

"You have tolerated his actions for too long and he has taken advantage of you each time Luca. How many of his mistakes are you going to keep cleaning up for your brother Luca! I honestly hope he doesn't make it!"

Luca's face fell as he gritted out in exasperation, "Don't say that Yoshun he is going to make it. How dare you say that about my brother! He is the only family I have left and you know that! Do not wish death upon him!"

"How could I not Luca! He tried to fight a woman and now LOOOK AT HIM!" Yoshun shouted as he pointed to Ryan's lifeless body.  

Luca  took a step back from Yoshun and looked at his brother in sadness. Taking 5 steps forward, Luca tightly balled his fist and slammed his hand on the window and muttered out," He can't be treated here we must go back to Ukuthula and get him the proper treatment."

Yoshun gave a dark laugh as he turned his neck to the side and replied," He's pretty injured Luca. These doctors are not going to save him properly!"

The heart monitor continued to beep loudly that each sound caused Luca to mentally flinch. There was over 10 machines, tubes, and needles connected to Ryan's body. He looked like a went through a tough war. Ryan's eyes were closed as he had the oxygen connected to his throat. Ryan's lifeless body constant heaved up and down due to the oxygen machine. Nurses and doctors came in and out of the room checking on Ryan's state. Luca watched as they handled his brother but deep down he knew that if his brother stayed here he would die.

"It isn't anyone's fault he put himself in that position due to him acting like a complete dickhead!" Yoshun said to Luca. 

Luca clenched his jaw and snapped as he snarled out," Yoshun watch your tone that is my brother!"

"Watch my tone, Luca! The same brother who embarrassed us in front of Ukuthulians dignitaries. Do you know how hard I worked to try to get in contact with those people! Do you! Do you know how hard I worked to get my ass here! I worked so hard and your fucking brother ruined it for me! Stop being neutral and choose a side Luca. Its either me or your brother!"

"Yoshun-" Luca tried to add but Yoshun quickly cut him off.

"Don't Yoshun me, Luca! I have no time to hear your bullshit and lies!" Yoshun snarled back causing Luca's face to fall and ponder as he raised his head.

"You were not the only one embarrassed Yoshun so was I. My own brother acted improperly and I apologize on his behalf but you know god and well my brother does not deserve to be in this position," Luca argued.

Yoshun turned his body to look at Luca completely before he said," So if Ryan was not in the hospital than who would be than? Delicious."

Yoshun busted out laughing and held his stomach as he watched Luca's face turn into a large scowl. Yoshun stopped laughing and gave Luca a dark look before replying," I am no saint but I would never put my hands on woman Luca. The fact that you would even imply or think that show's me that you are not so goodie two shoes as I thought!"