16

Ryan watched as Yoshun paced up and down as he looked at the stairs. He had a nervous expression on his face as he paced around. Everyone could feel the vibe from Yoshun that he was anxious and was waiting for someone. Everyone had was dressed their best since they were going out tonight to the charity event. Yoshun was wearing a all black suit while the brothers chose to wear navy suits with bows on their necks. Yoshun kept looking up and down the stairs and even bent his head to look upstairs.

Ryan walked up to Yoshun and said," You okay bruh you seem pretty nervous? You waiting for someone?"

"I am waiting for someone."

"Who's that?" Ryan asked as he crossed his hands across his chest and gave Yoshun a weird look.

Sucking his teeth Yoshun replied in annoyance," Don't worry about it."

"Don't worry about it Yoshun you acting real weird right now," Ryan replied matter of a factly.  Yoshun pursued his lips together and ignored Ryan and this time he jumped on top of the stairs and bent his head to continue to look up stairs.

Ryan rolled his eyes and turned to look at Luca who had a blank expression on his face. Luca looked at his brother than Yoshun and also looked up the stairs. He was waiting to see who was gonna come downstairs.

Yoshun looked at his watch and saw the time going by so slow. The event was at 8 but it was quarter till 8 and they still haven't left yet. This time everyone stayed silent and just looked up the stairs. Who were they waiting for? They silence was getting so awkward that no one said anything but just held their breathes waiting. Waiting for the next move from Yoshun or the person coming up the stairs. Rubbing his face roughly, Yoshun took a deep breathe and grunted out, "Uggghhhhh."

"Yoshun seriously who are you waiting for you?" Luca asked this time breaking the silence. It was getting annoying sitting here and waiting for someone. Yoshun quickly and truthfully replied," I am waiting for Delicious."

"Delicious?" Both Luca and Ryan replied in surprise as they have Yoshun a sharp look. Luca raised his eyebrows and wanted to smile but stopped himself while Ryan had a dark look on his face but quickly wiped it off.

"Tell me you're lying?" Ryan said curiously as he inched his body closer to the stairs.  Yoshun looked up the stairs and replied,"I am not lying. I meet her this morning and asked her to come with me?"

"And what did she say?" Ryan asked curiously as he turned his head to Yoshun looking at him dead in the eye. Yoshun sucked how teeth when he saw Ryan's expression and said nothing.  He did not like that look and felt his heart drop when he was that look. Yoshun felt so angry but calmed himself.

"So does that mean she said yes or no?" Ryan asked again in a dark tone. Luca squinted his eyes and gave his brother a weird look and said nothing.

"I have no clue?" Yoshun replied truthfully turning his back to Ryan. Luca could see the dark look in his brothers eyes and his face fell. Ryan felt his brothers sharp gaze and fixed his face and calmed down.

"Hhhmm lets not get ahead of ourselves because if she does not show up we must leave," Luca replied seriously breaking up the awkward silence. Yoshun shook his head in agreement and replied,"I know."

As soon as those words were said the said the sound of heels clacking wwere on the stairs. Everyone's attention was directed at the top of the stairs. It honestly felt like everyone was holding their breathes when they heard that noise. Yoshun smiled, Ryan raised his eyebrows and Luca squinted all while they looked at the top of the stairs.

"Click!"

"Clack!"

"Click!"

"Clack!"

"Click!"

"Clack!"

Delicious flipped her hair to the side and grabbed onto the wooden handle as she walked down the stairs. She had a stoic expression on her face as she began to descend down the stairs. Delicious had a bare face expect some lipgloss on her lips. Her hair was curled all the way down to her butt. The long red body con dress wrapped around her body showing off her curves and voluptuous body.  Her curves were very smooth and round. Her small waist made her look more god like. Delicious noticed that she was getting some male gaze attention and stopped at the stairs and smiled.  Everyone was looking at her in aww and some even had there mouths wide open.

Delicious have a awkward smile and said softly," Yoshun is it or is it yosin I can't quiet remember ,sorry. Are you ready to go?"

Everyone had to stop what they they were doig because Delciosus looked abosultly stunning. Yoshun shook his head and smiled than uttered out, "Hello, Delicious. It's Yoshun."

"I'm sorry ,I'm not good with names sorry," Delicious replied softly as she walked down the stairs. Yoshun walked up the stairs and grabbed Delicious's left hand and placed it into his palm.

Delicious smiled as Yoshun's rough and calloused touched her soft hands. Yoshun gave Delicious's hand a small squeeze causing her to squeeze her hand back. Delicious looked at Yoshun and all she could think of was of Amir. This man looked like Amir but their demeanor was two different things. Delicious pulled her head to the side and the smile she had on her face faded. She could smell the list reeking of this man and felt disgusted. Delicious quickly smiled again and turned to Yoshun.

"It's okay if you're not good with names Delicious. I'll teach you how to say it right and remember it forever," Yoshun replied in a dark tone. Delicious's face fell and she raised her eyebrows.

"If that's the case than I suddenly remember you're name."

Yoshun busted out laughing and helped Delicious downstairs with a smile on his face. Delicious could feel 2 pairs of eyes watching her intently. Scrunching up here face, Delicious saw a man who looked similar to Michael Blackson and another man who looked like similar to him but with softer features. This man was brown skin with a smaller nose and his lips were really pink. He had to be around 6 feet.

The man who looked similar to Michael Blackson came up to her with a creep smile on his face. Right off the bat Delicious got a creepy vibe from this man she honestly just wanted to vomit when she looked at this man.  The man noticed the look in Delicious eyes and said," Hello beautiful."

"Hello."

Yoshun saw Delicious's uneasiness and quickly pulled her to the side while glaring at Ryan. He quickly turned to the brothers and said," I'll meet you guys there!"

Yoshun walked out with Delicious in his hand. Ryan wanted to follow but Luca walked infront of him saying," No need to follow that women Ryan there are plenty other women to choose from!"

"You don't get it Luca you don't! I am going let that stupid bastard know not to fuck with me! I am going to fuck Delicious and prove to that bitch that he can't put his hands on me and get away with it!"

Ryan pushed his brother and walked away leaving Luca to himself.