3

To reach the higher self one must feel pain and pleasure but not too much pain. Were we humans sent to earth to feel or were we sent here to experience something bigger than emotion; enlightenment. The higher you get the smaller those beneath you seem. They love to say don't  fly to high to the sun or else you'll burn baby but, I'm black baby I won't burn I'll just get a tan.

After many rounds of hot toe-curling sex, Delicious and Gio laid on the king-sized, entangled in a tight embrace. The two laid naked on the bed as Gio's hand locked in with her's. The only sounds that could be heard were light breathing coming from Delicious and soft snoring coming from Gio.

Delicious practically had to beg him to stop fucking her. Gio went on for hours keeping her on her toes. He had been on a business trip for a few weeks and he came back yesterday. Delicious decided to not speak to him the entire by teasing him with a few pictures and videos. She knew he was angry with her because and hadn't spoken to him.

Delicious opened her eyes slowly as she tried to remember where she was. Looking at the person whose arms she was embraced in, Delicious saw a muscular black man, with long hair sleeping under her. She could hear his heartbeat in her ear and his light snoring. Delicious saw his strong jawline up close and blushed. Delicious had to admit that Gio was sexy. Sometimes she wondered how she ended up being with this attractive man.

"Gio," she whispered to herself as she remembered she was at Giovanni's mansion. Smiling to herself as she bit her lip, Delicious continued to lay in Gio's strong embrace. She enjoyed the feeling of being in a man's arms but, always she knew the feeling was temporary. He made her feel safe but Delicious knew that her heart would not allow her to love another man.

Her whole body was so damn sore. It was like this nigga was fucking her out of anger. Her back, her waist, her legs, her pussy, her whole damn body was sore. Delicious was certain that she had a few bruises on her body. Delicious knew she had good pussy however she regretted it because men would go so crazy for her.

"8:28, "Delicious murmured as she looked at the clock on the nightstand. The sun was rising and peeked through the darkroom casting in some light. Delicious lifted her head up and laid it back down on Gio's chest as she looked out the balcony.

Determining that it was time for her to get up; Delicious tried to break out of Gio's tight embrace however his grip on her body was too tight. Lightly tapping his arm Delicious found no movement from him. Annoyed by him not letting go of her body, Delicious roughly gyrated into Gio while gripping his dick tightly.

"Uhh yes just like that baby!" Gio moaned as he was getting pleasured by Delicious with his eyes closed. Instead of Gio losing up his grip on her waist, he held onto Delicious's waist even tighter than before. Rolling her eyes back in pleasure Delicious's body started to heat up. Gio squeezed her shoulder and started to grunt in her ear harshly.

"Gio I have to use the bathroom," Delicious moaned as her hips continued to gyrate into Gio. She could feel Gio's body heating up and felt his dick hit her inner thigh. Delicious hit Gio's arm and pleaded with him to let her go. She was practically going to pee on herself, her bladder seemed as if it was overfilled. Murmuring in defeat Gio let go of Delicious as his erection sprang up. Gio's dark grey eyes shined with lust as he looked at Delicious. He looked like a hungry wolf going to eat his prey. Delicious hit Gio's chest softly when she saw his reaction.

"You better come back because you and I are not done yet, "Gio replied darkly as he stared at his hard erection. His erection looked like a hard snake, the veins on the penis were bulging out with precum oozing from the tip.

Delicious blew him a kiss and agreed. She walked into the bathroom and almost screamed her lungs out. There were so many bruises and hickeys on her skin. Her dark skin was tainted by dark-colored marks. She wasn't shocked by having a few hickeys but the fact that there were so many marks made her shock.