14

"Fuck!" Delicious moaned as Amir smacked her ass and pulled her hair. Delicious tried to push Amir hands off her ass but he gripped it causing her to grunt out in annoyance. Amir grabbed Delicious and placed her over his lap. He shook Delicious causing Delicious's head to spin in circles. Taking a sharp breathe, Delicious tried to lift up her body and move out of Amir's lap but his firm palm weighed her back down causing her to be paralyzed within his arms.

"Amir let me go," Delicious shouted. Amir gave a belly full laugh and and put his elbow deep into Delicious's back. Amir sunk it deep in her back and felt all the ridges and muscles in her back. Delicious groaned and shouted out again," Amir get your bitch ass off me nigga!"

"No?" Amir grumbled as he put his elbow deeper into Delicious's back causing her to scream out in more pain. Delicious grumbled and tried to move out of Amir's grasp but he was too strong. It felt like he was really trying to suffocate her. Amir was angry with Delicious because she ruined his whole mood.

"Amir let me go before I whoop your ass," Delicious grumbled as she shuffled in his lap. Amir continued to keep Delicious in his arms and refused to let her move. His dark face was emotionless as he held Delicious down. Delicious started to swing her arms and kick her legs as she rocked her body trying to get out of Amir's grasp. Delicious lifted her arms and hit Amir's leg and tried to pinch him. She desperately tried to get out of his grasp and pinched him. His hard muscles did not flinch at all when she pinched them instead it felt like they were flexing under neath her forceful pinching.

Amir raised his head and watched as Delicious tried to pinch him with her long nails but she was unsuccessful because of her nails and two because of his tough muscles. Delicious lifted her legs and moved them a 90 degree angle and tried to kick Amir in the face and legs but Amir ignored them and still held her down.

"You really pissed me off Delicious. You got me out here renting restaurants to take you out on a date and guess what you FUCKING DO! YOU HAVE A FUCKING EPISODE AND ACT AND GUESS WHAT! NOW I AM HUNGRY AND NOW I AM GOING TO EAT," Amir shouted. Delicious felt her heart drop and she replied shakily," What do you mean you gonna eat?"

"I am going to eat you Delicious," Amir replied seriously. Delicious whole body went limp and she looked at Amir with a look of disbelief at him. Amir took this time to pull Delicious into his arms and lifted her up into the hair. Delicious's shoeless feet dangled in the air as Amir held her in his arms.

"Amir be for real," Delicious stated seriously as he gave Amir a stern look and widened her eyes. Amir gave Delicious the same look he gave her and replied," I am so serious Delicious. I am going to eat your pussy and fuck the hell out of you!"

Before Delicious knew it, she was on the floor with her legs spread wide open. Her dress was torn in two pieces and thrown into the floor. Delicious gasped as she watched Amir's enormous hands touch her fleshy body. Gently. Softly. Amir's ringless and dirt free fingers gently touched Delicious's stomach causing a shiver to run up her spine. Delicious felt her body shiver and bite her bottom lip an groaned out," Hhhmmmm."

Amir looked at the ripped red dress and a dark smile formed on his face. He could feel saliva form in his mouth as he looked at Delicious's small body. When he met her she used to be so thick but due to withdraw and not eating enough she lost about 28 pounds. Delicious looked skinny and frail beneath Amir large body. Seeing the dark smile on Amir's face Delicious quickly closed her eyes to avoid his gaze. It was simply too much for her handle.

"No need to close your eyes love when I'm fucking that pussy you're going to see everything," Amir growled as his hands gripped Delicious's waist. He could feel her abs tighten and her body become tense as he held her.