19

In a dark underground warehouse, a white train pulled forward and stopped. As soon as the train appeared the lights in the warehouse began to turn on. There were so bright that it would cause anyone to squint to allow their eyes time to adjust. The train whipped through the tracks at such a speed that a sharp air blew around warehouse. Small debris floated in the air but before they could settle the sudden speed of the train caused those debris to float into the air. The platform violently shook as if felt the trains presence.

 A large ball of steam rose from the train engine as it cooled and onto spread itself towards the greyish platform. The train looked similar to a Shinkansen train but with a sharper and smoother finish. A large blue snake seemed to be painted on both sides of the train almost as if it belonged to a corporate company as the words "Aiuyt" was displayed in the scales of the snake. The strange thing about this specific train is that it did not have wheels instead it floated in the air and beneath it a blue light glowed.

"Stand by mode," the train voiced out in a automated mechanical voice. The train was about 100 feet in length and a loud compressed mechanical sound came from the train as the doors opened. The doors did not slide open but lifted at about a 180 degrees into the sky as gold plated stairs appeared onto the platform. The inside was completely white but instead of having seats there was pods inside. A strong smell of chemicals such as bleach and surface cleaner filled the air.

The train seemed to have each of its windows displayed with news and weather updates floating on the screen. It began emitted a blue light from the roof and the tumblehome. This seemed to be a underground train station with one destination. The words Ukuthula were brightly lit on a display board high in the sky with the time stamp 23:00. Amir felt some sense of nostalgia because it had been months since he heard the word Ukuthula. Though he did not agree with many policies that was still his home. His birth place.

The breaks screeched loudly and pierced Amir's ears causing him to slightly wince. Amir rubbed his left ear and gave out a shaky sigh. That shit really hurt his ear. This was the part that Amir was nervous about, Amir put a finger in his mouth and began to bite his nails. A anxious look appeared on his face as he looked over at the ambulance stretcher next to him. Amir unzipped the frozen bag and was met with Delicious's lifeless body in the bag. Delicious's eyes were closed as Amir put his hand in and a disturbed expression formed on his face. Lowering his head into the bag, Amir kissed Delicious's forehead and quickly sealed the bag up.

Amir was not the only one on the platform there was about 100 men waiting to go on the same train. There was short men, tall men, ugly men, skinny men, and all sorts of men waiting to get on this train. Some people gave Amir a weird glare but he ignored them as he pulled the stretcher closer to him. Amir wrapped his hand on the handle and made sure to distance himself from the men. Everyone had to take this train regardless if they were to enter Ukuthula. Though the country was divided when it came to travel, they came unified. Only men were permitted to leave and enter. Women could not leave Ukuthula to visit other societies which was a rule that the counsel. Amir knew it was dangerous to bring Delicious but he refused to bring her here and thought of leaving her made him sick.

A small smile appeared on Amir's face as he looked over at Delicious's body bag and fixed his face. Amir could see some people looking at him strangely but he paid them no mind. Everyone only had a suitcase with them and the clothes on their back yet Amir had a body in a stretcher. Of course this would cause some controversy and gossip between the men.

A sharp stamper of feet attracted everyone's attention which caused everyone to look at the train. A large group of soldiers came out of the train as a large amount of smoke erupted from their body. The soldiers jumped down the platform and coldly looked at everyone. They seemed to be covered from head to toe. You could not see anything except for the clothes they had on their back. The military suits seemed to be made from some high quality plastid. The suits were paired with 5 feet tall and 2 feet wide guns made of basalt.