25

In the scene that could be described at the edge of the world stood Delicious and Amir. The sky was dark grey and lighting flashed occasionally in the sky but no rain fell. Amir stayed silent and so did Delicious. The silence was not bothering the two but the breakfast. Delicious really did not know what to say since this was Amir's family. She had no family so she was not used to this power dynamic within a family. The large hills stood in front of Delicious which caused her to gulp. Before those large mountainous boulders Delicious simply felt like a crumb beneath them. Rocks and trees surrounded them but Amir had a blank expression on his face as if he did not notice. Delicious put her hand on her neck and felt the collar on her neck and frowned. She wished she could rip that shit off.

Delicious looked up and down but all she could see was mountains, trees, and rivers around her

Delicious looked up and down but all she could see was mountains, trees, and rivers around her. How much money did these people have to have this property in their backyard. The smell of trees and the scent of rain clouded her scenes. Delicious felt her breathe being taken away it was like she was in a movie. Her eyes could not believe that she was standing near such a breath taking scene. Removing her hand, Delicious looked at Amir and sighed.

"I didn't know," Delicious said quietly as she did not finish her sentence. Amir seemed to understand than he huffed and replied," I did not know either but some of us really can't choose our own family at all."

"I wish you were able to change them but unfortunately it is hard to control the mind and the will power of someone who has already made up their mind."

"Are you speaking from experience?" Amir questioned as he walked towards Delicious with a smirk on his face. Delicious shook her head and groaned before replying," Yes I am speaking from experience but I am not a mother! And even if I was I would not treat you like that!"

Amir took a second to hear the words Delicious spoke and the smirk on his face fell causing him to say seriously," When we have our own children it won't be like that at all. I will never treat our children the way my mother and fathers treat me!"

Delicious's eyes widened in shock from Amir's comment and she almost laughed. But seeing Amir drop to his knees and hug her Delicious stopped herself. Amir pulled Delicious's body into his arms as he rocked her body back and forth tightly. Delicious grimaced and rolled her eyes. She had no time for Amir's antics.

Amir began to cry as he placed his face in Delicious's dress. You would have thought someone had died by the way Amir was crying. Delicious could feel Amir's hot breathe sobbing onto her dress and she threw her head back in annoyance but stopped herself. Seeing, Amir fall on his knees and sob his heart out was heart breaking. Amir's cries became loud and Delicious could visibly see Amir's body trembling. Delicious felt a small tear fall onto her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. Seeing how his mother spoke to him broke her. How could a mother do that to her son? Delicious never grew up with a mother and only had her dad but her dad would have never spoken to her like that. Delicious touched Amir's head and began to rub it as he sobbed.