26

"Ow," Delicious moaned as she rubbed her head. She ran out of the room and bumped into someone. Looking up, Delicious saw Amir's mother laid out on the floor and a group of maids surrounding her. Delicious sucked her teeth and ignored Amir's mother. Delicious began to rub her head and groaned.

"You evil little bitch you bumped into me!"

Delicious heard the comment and wiped her tongue across her upper teeth. Turning around, Delicious sucked her teeth and said," Maybe if your fat ass wasn't blocking the road maybe I would have seen you bitch!"

"Your momma is a bitch," Amir's mom snarled. Delicious laughed and replied," I don't have a mom so nice try bookie!"

"Rebecca help me up," Amir's mother huffed with venom in her voice. A fat maid who looked severely obese walked up to Amir's mother and grabbed her arm. The maid lifted Amir's mom up and leaned her body on hers. The maid gave Delicious a stern look as he helped the mistress of the house up. Delicious rolled her eyes and began to walk away from the maids.

"Who says you are allowed to go anywhere young lady? Me and you need to talk, you know mother in law and daughter in law kind of talk."

"Bitch I would rather eat rocks for breakfast and scrap my bare ass on concrete before I call you my mother in law," Delicious snarled as she looked down at Amir's mother. The mistress of the house rolled her eyes and frowned. Right off the bat Delicious could not stand her and it was vise versa for Amir's mother.

"Hmm you look nice" Amir's mom spoke as she walked towards Delicious. Looking at the woman in front of her, Delicious felt so irritated and wanted to slap her. Delicious mustered up the spit in her mouth and aimed towards her face. Noticing spit come towards her Amir's mom ducked and moved out of the way.

"Nice one!" Amir mom laughed as she observed the spit on the floor than she began to shout "Are you done acting like a fucking animal! Look at how sloppy you are acting! You are acting like a pig spitting at people and using nasty language so fucking disgusting!"

"Ma'am I really do not give one fuck about your opinion about me! Go suck a dick or something! I do not give a fuck who you are as soon as I stepped in this hoe you started being rude so Imma give you that energy! And I am not wrong for acting like this so stop the bullshit," Delicious rebutted.

Amir's mother paused as if she seemed to be thinking about something than said nothing. It seems as if she did not want to admit her wrong. Delicious stood up and walked right up to Amir's mother right in her face. She was not afraid of her at all. Amir's mother looked at Delicious right in the eye and neither of them blinked or backed down. The tension was so thick that the maids all backed away as they watched. Delicious the youngster not afraid to back down and Amir's mother the head mistress. Amir's mother gave a strange smile and turned her head to the side and laughed. Delicious did not find anything funny and she grimaced.

 Delicious did not find anything funny and she grimaced

"For starters let me tell you who I am..I am Amir's mother, Rasheeda or the head madam in this house. The head mistress. I am many things mother to many and a wife to many but I am Rasheeda! That is my name and that is what I Iike to be addressed as. You seem to have no home training and I would not mind correcting you if need be! ," Rasheeda spoke as she looked down on Delicious.