13

Inside of a private restaurant somewhere in downtown Miami; the sound of violins and a soft piano played through out the area. The black instrumentalists continued to play the instruments even louder as dozens of roses and orchids were brought out in the restaurant and placed right on the floor. Each bouquet of roses had Delicious's name on it and while wrapped in pink parchment paper.

Delicious overlooked the flowers and said nothing. The servers and the instrumentalist looked at Delicious as she walked in with a black expression in the room. There was no smile or even joy on her face it seemed to be that she was annoyed as she watched the servers place more flowers into the room. Everyone watched as Delicious walked in front of Amir with a tight red long sleeve dress which complemented her dark skin. The dress was made of spandex and made small holes but in them but they did hide her nipples and pelvic area. Her hair was tied up in a tight ponytail and her face was laid bare with no makeup.

Amir gazed at Delicious ass and bit his lip and whistled. That ass was too fat. Delicious quickly turned her head when she heard the whistle causing her to raise her eyebrows and smack her lips. This man was really taking time out of his day to be so damn sexual.

"What the hell is wrong wit this man?" Delicious thought to herself. Amir sped up in front of Delicious and gently grabbed her hand and pulled her by his side. Delicious tried to pull away but Amir gave her a firm grip causing her to relax her hand and let Amir walk her into the restaurant. Amir saw Delicious not acting a fool in the restaurant and choose to follow his lead and this made him proud that she was learning some social cues.

"Do you see all the flowers I got you?" Amir questioned as he pointed to the sea of flowers. Delicious looked at the flowers and felt her heart pang again. It was so beautiful actually, she wanted to jump up and run to the flowers. Delicious wanted to smell them and hold them to her chest but since Amir gave them to her she refused to go crazy.

"It's ight it could be better to be honest. I have seen better," Delicious replied sharply as she lied. She had not seen anything better than this at all. This caused Amir's face to fall and his hand disconnected from Delicious's hand. The joyous mood seemed to be turned sour.

Delicious raised her head and looked Amir dead in the eye after she said those words. She wanted him to feel that vicious cut. Amir looked at Delicious back in confusion and furrowed his eyebrows but said nothing. He knew what Delicious was trying to do but he refused to argue with her.

A large table with two chairs sitting across the table was centered in the middle of the room. There was a large white orchid in the middle of the table. It was a single flower but yet its beauty was enough to make one continue to gaze at her beauty. Amir pulled out Delicious's chair and ushered her to sit down by using his hand. Delicious hesitantly pursed her lips and sat down in the chair. Amir crouched down and whispered in her ear," Act like a good girl for once today please?"

Delicious tilted her head and gave a fake smile to Amir than she turned her head to the left blowing some air out of her mouth. Amir ignored her actions and walked to his seat across from her. The table was filled with candles making the scene romantic but with Delicious and Amir here it seemed like a war scene. The two said nothing as they looked at each other.

Delicious had a angry expression filled with annoyance while Amir looked at Delicious with the same expression. The two stared deep into each other's eyes and before they knew it they both got sucked into looking at each other. Delicious found herself trapped while she looked at Amir something in her shook. Deep within her core, looking at this beauty of a man. So beautiful and so handsome, maybe a future with this man would not be that bad. Delicious broke away from the eye contact and looked down onto her lap.