27

Hey my babies! I just wanted to give a quick life update. My life is literally in shambles and my mental health is the worst that it is ever been and I am not feeling like myself right now. The last eight to nine months, I have been battling some many unseen forces in my life and I struggled to keep myself on track. I miss writing and I being able to express myself with it. Now I am back and I want to continue this book and finish it completely. Long story short my ex broke my laptop that had all my chapters written and planned out. I did not have a copy so I am going to write everything from scratch again. I am excited to give life back into this story and finish writing. It has been a long journey for me and I would like to complete it. There were days were I contemplated deleting this book but it would not be fair to the loyal readers who have waited for this book and its chapters and wild ending.

 There were days were I contemplated deleting this book but it would not be fair to the loyal readers who have waited for this book and its chapters and wild ending

Most people assume that clubs would be smaller than 120 yards which is relatively the same size of a football field or even bigger

Most people assume that clubs would be smaller than 120 yards which is relatively the same size of a football field or even bigger . However this club was way bigger than the average American club. This club was 54x bigger than a regular foot ball field almost 6480 yards which equaled three acres. This club was over 200 feet tall and 2 acres wide which left the acre for parking. The large club seemed as if it could go on forever. The inside of the club was dark red as hues of light flashed and bounced all over the room. Chairs, tables, glasses, walls, there was no area left untouched by the lights.  On each table were large golden trays and bowls made of gold. Inside each of the trays and bowls laid wine, beer, water, and other forms of beverages in the bowls filled to the brim with ice. About 3 bowls were on each section however the bigger the section the more bottles and amenities provided. Even the drapes and the carpet on the floor were red. This club had over 300 sections and each of those sections were filled with warm bodies all which were men.