31

Take me to a far away land and take me away from my worries and my pain. Rid me of my pain so that my flesh is free from the rotting pain and misery of my transgressions. Build me a new heart so that I may never feel hurt and betrayal again. Build me new eyes so that tears may never fall off my face and onto my skin and burn me again. May I lose sight when I see you betray and dishonor me. May my heart stop beating when you hurt me so that I may die knowing that I did not have to suffer for long. May my tongue spit out hell fire every time you disturb my peace so that you may suffer.

There was a dead silence that filled the large foyer that was connected to the living room. The news reporter speaking on the TV seemed to be drowned out as the three looked at each other. Delicious raised her eyebrows and gave a small smirk as she looked at Yoshun with a sly look in her eye but quickly changed her facial expression. Her reaction was so quick that Amir was notable to notice it because he was in shock to see his brother right in front of him in the flesh.  

"Now why the fuck is this nigga here," Amir muttered to himself as he bit the inside of his cheek. Delicious heard his comment and rolled her eyes and as she looked all over the room avoiding Yoshun's sharp gaze. She could feel him looking at her body and long dress. It was as if he had X-RAY vision and his eyes zoned in on her upper body. Delicious was used to this gaze from men so she did not run but instead she encouraged it by giving a sly smile. Yoshun quickly saw what Delicious did and averted his attention to his brother.

Yoshun watched Delicious and Amir stop in their tracks and look at him; he did the same and watched them as well. Delicious and Amir both both had  annoyed expression on their face as they looked at Yoshun. Yoshun looked at the two and smiled a cheeky grin. Delicious's  tongue pressed against her cheek creating a huge bulge at the right side of her cheek. Squinting her eyes, Delicious rolled them and than opened them completely with  flat expression on his face. 

Amir on the other hand had a irritated expression more worst than Delicious's expression. It looked like he wanted to pounce on his brother and punch him in the face. Delicious saw Amir's discomfort written in his face and Delicious put her hand around his waist and squeezed it firmly as if she was giving him some form of reassurance. 

Amir took a sharp breathe in and closed his eyes as he exhaled. Delicious flipped her hair back and pressed her lips together as she gave Yoshun a blank look. Yoshun laughed seeing the two's reaction and stood up but paused. There was a affection between the two that Yoshun could not put his hand on and it bothered him. A hot feeling sprang all through his chest and made him angry. Why was she with him and not him? How could this whore have so much power over him! Yoshun rubbed his chest and suppressed the feelings of his heart.

Yoshun put his hand on his knees and got up slowly as if he was a old man. Stretching, Yoshun walked to his brother and Delicious. At a quick glance, Yoshun could see that the two not only were standing really close but there seemed to be some form of formality between the two. The way Delicious had her hand around Amir's waist and the way Amir's eyes softened as he looked at Delicious. Delicious gave a small smile and turned her attention to Amir. Amir lifted her chin with his right hand and gently pressed his index finger into her lips causing her to smile at Amir.

The hot and stuffed feeling Yoshun felt came back once more and bothered Yoshun once more. Seeing Amir happy and with this woman bothered him. He couldn't explain why but this scene was not right. This was not supposed to Amir with Delicious but Delicious with Yoshun. This wasn't right and Yoshun had to bite his inner cheek to not spazz on his brother.

Yoshun was about to expose his brother for illegally bringing Delicious to Ukuthula but than he realized it was no point. Amir's crazy ass probably already told her or worse he probably didn't. This was Amir's guilt to bare and not his. Yoshun gave his brother a sharp gaze as he looked at him from his feet to his head; no stone was left unturned.  Amir glared back at his brother looking down at him the same way he looked down at him. Delicious observed the brothers with a flat expression it seemed that the brothers had beef with each other and it was not going to be solved overnight.