4

The pain we once hid showed itself. It brought us so much sorrow but what could we do. We were weak so we let it happen over and over. We weren't dumb but we were weak. We were so weak that we couldn't stop the pain from occurring. Maybe if we had wings than we could have flew away but we knew that they'd clip our wings too. It is better to wait to serve our revenge to those who harm us.

Delicious sniffed her nose and smacked the credit card she was holding against the table roughly. Rubbing and sniffing her nose a few times a white substance fell down onto her upper lip. It looked as if someone had smeared baby powder all under her nose.

Throwing her head back and slamming it against the table, Delicious took another line of coke. There were 10 lines of coke originally separated on the table but know there were only 3 left.

"Sniff!"

"Sniff!"

"Sniff!"

Sniffing so hard, Delicious fell to her side as her body started to shake frantically. That feeling of not having control. Each time she inhaled a line of coke she always overdose. It was like her body couldn't take it but she loved it so much.

Each time she did drugs it took her to another place and put her one step closer to death but Delicious didn't care at all.

Delicious didn't remember when she started to use using drugs but she knew that she remembered the first time she did. After having sex with that man in the hotel room and losing her virginity, Delicious felt like pure trash. She decided to buy an ounce of coke and decided to smoke it in a park bathroom. Before Delicious knew it she slumped on the floor with white substance all under her nose.

When she took the hit her body felt so at peace it was like everything was okay in her life. She cherished the momentum and took a few more hits of cocaine and stopped. She wanted to better herself and grow, Delicious knew the real solution was by not doing drugs.

After Kris started to abuse her and force his friends to rape ber, Delicious used drugs to cope again. She told herself that she didn't need it but Kris's abuse became too much and she had to find something to help her cope. The only thing she could do was cry or either take coke. The answer for Delicious was coke. She would rather take coke in the car then cry in the house with Kris and get beat the fuck up.

Delicious sniffed again and groaned. She literally looked a hot mess. Her hair was all a mess and coke was all over her face. Bloodshot eyes and chappy lips were not an attractive combination for Delicious.

"Fuck!" Delicious yelled. That feeling of getting high was a sensation that she always preferred. It made her feel so safe and reassured. Sometimes Delicious wondered how she would be if she wasn't addicted to drugs. Ignoring her guilty conscious Delicious used the credit card to sniff out some more coke.

She had a severe fever that she had been trying to fight off for a week. After being in the rain and getting picked up by that strange man. Delicious started to get really bad chills and her temperature went up really high causing her to be weak and have a loss of appetite. She was forced to go 5 days cold turkey, no drugs or any type of substances. Delicious wanted to pass out and her body was not doing well. She never worked out and doing cocaine was her exercise. This was her breakfast lunch and dinner.

Delicious smacked her lips and sniffed again. This shit was hitting.

"This shit good as fuck!" Delicious shouted as she pressed her nose against the table and started to snort some more. For some reason, Delicious felt like she was on cloud nine. Her body was floating somewhere and her mind was shooting through the stars. Delicious through her head back on the floor and sighed.