Parties and Explosions

That's one of my favorite Robbie Williams songs, and I just felt like adding it to this chapter. I actually was listening to that song while writing. 

Anways, hope you guys will enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm standing in the entrance hall of the Castle, the place where we got scanned when we first entered. All of the Arusians and the other paladins were standing around the hall while the king, a few actors, and Allura are standing at the top of the staircase. The king had insisted on giving a play, and since the Sacrificial Fire Incident, Allura had agreed.

"The monster fell from the sky!" he announces. "It was an epic battle, but Voltron was victorious!"

The Arusian actors were forming two people, six of them balanced on each other to form Voltron and two to form the monster. The monster throws a rock at Voltron and they collapse. I smile. Not exactly what happened, but close enough.

"No, I said 'Voltron was victorious!'" the king says.

The six Arusians pick themselves up and the two collapse on the ground. The other Arusians cheer. Well that was adorable.

"Thank you, Your Majesty, for that wonderful production," Allura says, stepping forward. "It saddens me that we must leave tomorrow, but we must continue our battle with Zarkon and spread peace throughout the universe." Allura turns back to the king. "Your Highness... please accept this gift." She gives him a communication device. "This will allow you to contact us anytime you need help. Arus will be the first planet in the Voltron Alliance."

"Hoorah!" the king cheers.

The others cheer and continue partying. The little Arusian children that were crowding around me now jump on me, making me fall and laugh.

"You're leaving for real?" a little boy asks.

I pat his head. "Yes," I say. "We have to leave to save the universe."

All of them aw'd sadly.

"But who's gonna tell us stories?" a little girl asks.

I smile. "Well, you all could come up with stories," I say. "It's very easy. You just have to think of a random thing, like the sea for example, and blow it into a bigger proportion. Once there was a sailor who sailed the world a thousand time over. Like that."

They all look amazed and crowded around each other, coming up with stories. I smile as I stand up and walk over to my friends.

"We should have something like that," Hunk says.

"Like what?" Lance asks.

"You know, like a cheer. Like, a team cheer that we do."

I laugh a bit. "So what's it gonna sound like?" I ask them.

Lance thinks for a second. "Hm, yeah. How about, uh... I say 'Vol' and you say 'Tron'. Vol!"

"Uh, Voltron?" Keith says confused.

I snort and spit my water all over the place. I'd decided to take some water instead of the alien juice. I'm not very trusting of weird drinks.

"No! No, no, no," Lance says, annoyed. "The cheer includes the instructions. I say Vol, and you say..."

"Vol... tron?"

Keith is kind of cute when he's confused. I blush. Why did I think that?

"We'll work on it."