How can you not have marshmallows?

Picture on the side is of Zac >>>

Chapter 3

“Kylie, Honey!” I could hear my dad calling for me from downstairs to hurry up.  We, my family and Dylan’s, were going to the beach to just spend time together.  I put my white cover up over my pink bikini and grabbed my beach bag before I headed downstairs.

“Ready” I said when I walked into the living room with everyone waiting there.  Dylan looked up from his phone and sent me an irritated look.  He must be lagging from his hangover.  I rolled my eyes and walked over and took a seat next to him.  Sandra and Bill sat across from us giving us funny looks.

“Good morning, Kylie” Bill and Sandra said with the funny looks still plastered to their faces.  My dad walked in not to long after letting us know that everything was ready to go and we could head out.  I jumped in with Dylan while our parents all went together.

“Can you drive?  My head is killing me” I laughed and said yes as he passed me the keys.  I jammed the keys into the ignition and took off.  I rolled down the windows and I could smell the salt in the air and it brought a smile to my face.  I looked over at Dylan and I could tell he was relaxing also.  We got to the beach in ten minutes and I parked next to the parents.

Getting to the sand, we set up all of our towels, chairs, and umbrella’s then sat down for a while.  I didn’t sit at all.  I automatically took off my cover up and ran to the water.  Jumping in the cold water, I dove down to the bottom and let my body get acclimated to the temperature.  Coming back up, I let my hair out of its ponytail and went back down to the bottom.  Coming back up, I caught my breath but not before I got splashed in the face.

“Tiger, you butt” I yelled as I splashed him back.  He kept splashing me and I did the same until the water splashing stopped.  I opened my eyes slowly and looked around.  I was just about to yell for him when I felt his arms wrap around me and lift me up out of the water and over his shoulders.  He threw me into the water in one swift motion.  I could hear him laughing above the water and I came up gasping.

“You are going to get it” I yelled at him.  We stayed in the water together for at least an hour before I got out because it was starting to get cold.  I walked up on the sand and lay out on my towel.  Dylan came over and lay down next to me.  The sun felt so good on my skin that I didn’t even notice I was starting to fall asleep.

“Kylie bear, I think you got a text of something because your phone keeps making that Bing noise” Dylan handed me my bag and I dug around for my phone.  I had three new text messages from Zac.

Zac: A picture of Lily smiling came up with the words good morning.

Zac: She woke up with a smile and thought you would like it J

Zac: What are you up to tomorrow after school?

Kylie: I love the picture of Lily and it put a huge smile on my face.  I have nothing planned tomorrow, what’s up?

“Who is it?” Dylan asked looking over at me with a questioning look.  “You had one of the hugest smiles on while you were texting” He still had the same look on his face but his brows were a little furrowed this time.