The start of something?

"Why haven't you told anybody?" Zac handed Lily back to me and I cradled her in my arms watching as she slowly started to slip into a sleep.

"I'm afraid of how people will take it" I noticed as anger nipped at Zac's voice.  I took a deep breath and walked closer to him.  I wrapped an arm around him to comfort him.

"I understand, but let me tell you this" I looked up into his light eyes.  "When Lily grows up and starts to wonder why no one knew about her she's going to think you were ashamed of her.  I also want you to know that everyone will be understanding and you never know thing might even get better." I smiled up at him and he returned it.  I felt his chest rise and fall as he thought of what I said.

"Thank you Kylie, again for watching LIly.  I'll hurry up and meet you outside so I can take her home" He let go of me and started to walk towards the locker rooms.  "By the way, I love the support" Zac said sending me a wink as he pointed towards Lily's make shift jersey.

~*~

Slowly I opened my eyes to a beam of light coming in through the curtains in my room.  I took in a deep breath and let out a long sigh slowly getting out of bed.  I walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.  I then walked down stairs in nothing but a long grey black sleeve shirt and light blue boy shorts panties, expecting to be home alone considering both of my parents went into work.  I could smell bacon and my stomach growled in anticipation.

In the kitchen was a plate of bacon and chocolate chip pancakes, most likely left by my mom before she went into work.  I smiled to myself happy that I had one of my favorite breakfast meals sitting there waiting for me.

"You're finally up Kylie bear!" I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard Dylan's voice.  I quickly spun around on my heels to face him with a shocked look.

"Dylan what are you doing here?!

"Umm... your parents let me in and I was just waiting around for you to wake up and... you have no pants on" I quickly looked down and realized I indeed had no pants on.  I felt my cheeks grow hotter as I stood still from shock.

"Geez, turn around and dont look I'm going to go grab shorts" I ran out of the kitchen and upstairs to my room where I grabbed a pair of Dylan's boxers, that he had left at my house, on.  I walked back downstairs to the kitchen to see Dylan sitting there on his phone.

"Alright, well good morning" I said grabbing the food from the stove and taking a seat next to Dylan at the kitchen bar.  He put his phone down and sent me one of his award winning smiles.

"Sorry about earlier, I didn't expect you to come down half naked" he glanced down to my bottom half  then raised an eye brow.  "Are those my boxers?" I looked up from my pancakes and nodded with a playful grin on my face.  He smiled and ruffled my hair a little.

"Well they look good on you.  Too bad they're hiding your really nice butt" I looked back at him a little confused.  "I couldn't help but look when you walked back upstairs.  It's nice." A playful smirk played out on his face as he grabbed his phone and went back to doing whatever he was doing earlier.

We hung out for the most of the day doing nothing but watching T.V. and hopelessly trying to get some homework done.  I had been texting Zac all day because he was at home with Lily, enojying some daddy daughter time.  After we had talked for a while Zac agreed with me that telling everyone about Lily would make his life a lot easier and Lily's a lot easier farther in the future.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Dylan asked sitting up from the couch.  He had been bugging me the past half an hour about how he wanted to go out and do something.  I always wondered if thats why we were such great friends, Dylan was more of the social person while I was more of the homebody.