O Hallows eve

It was Wednesday already and I couldn't sit still.  Jayden and I had been talking everyday so far and he has yet to tell me what we are doing.  All he told me was that it was that I should wear jeans and not to worry no paint will be involved.

"Someone seems really excited."  Zac said as we walked the halls.  School had just finished and I was now walking to my locker to grab the stuff I needed for homework.

"I have to admit it's weird that you're going out with my brother."  Blake made a grmicing face but laughed after as he and Zac walked away towards the locker rooms.

"So what do you guys have planned for tonight?"  Dylan asked when I got to my locker.  I turned the combonation and grabbed my bag out of it.  "He didn't tell me.  All he said was the I should wear jeans and that I won't be getting dirty."  I laughed internally as I remembered our first date. 

I got a text from Jayden telling me he was outside waiting.  I smiled reading his name on my phone.  Every time his name would pop up weather he was calling me or texting the butterflies in my stomach would grow and become birds. 

"Can you take my stuff home for me?"  I looked at Dylan who seemed to have not been as happy as he was earlier.  He nodded and then walked me out to the cars.  I got outside and immediately spotted Jayden's silver car.  He was there leaning against the hood of his car with his arms crossed against his chest.  

"Have fun Kylie bear."  He kissed me on my forehead then grabbed my bag from me.  I made my way to Jayden who had stood up and made his way to me.  My smile grew and my cheeks were starting to hurt a little but  I ignored it, I was too happy.

"Are you excited?"  Jayden asked me as I got closer to him.  I nodded not being able to form any real words.  He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.  I expected to be crushed my his muscular arms but instead it was soft and gentle. 

"Come on, weʻre going to be late."  He opened the passenger door for me and I got in while he came around to his side and we took off.  I had no idea where we were going but I was fine with it.  I knew Jayden was excited for this just as much as I was.

We drove for a while in a nice silence.  After a short drive we were parked outside a private airport. "Jayden, where are we?"    He just gave an innocent look and shrugged before getting out of the car.  I opened the door slowly but Jayden was there waiting for me.  I got out of the car and he grabbed my hand dragging me with him.

"That was close."  We were out of breath from running across the parking lot to the main building where an older man was standing.  Jayden walked up to him.  "Jayden, you made it just in time.  Are you guys ready?" 

"Yes we are."  I still had no idea what we were doing but I didnʻt want to ruin what ever Jayden had planned.  The guy handed something to Jayden and smiled at me before walking away.

"Are you ready to know what we're doing?"  I nodded quickly showing all my anticipation.  "I have been studying to become a pilot for about a year or so now.  I was given permission to take a helicopter out today to practice."

"I get to come with you?"  He nodded and smiled at my reaction.  "Yes, you get to come with me.  Now hurry up I have to brief you and get you all set up."  Briefing didn't't take long and in no time we were up in the air.  The headset I was wearing was a little big but it was cool being able to hear everything Jayden said.

The view was amazing.  I could see over everything, Jayden even flew me above my house and I could see my parents were home.  Dylan's car was parked outside his house and I smiled to myself knowing what they were probably all doing.  We then flew over the beach and I could see a few children running around on the sand playing and chasing each other.