Chapter 1: My Hell of a Life

Hi this is my first time writing a fan fic so please tell me what u think. I know this chapter may suck, but I promise it gets better.

------------------------

Have you ever wondered if you truly deserve happiness? Maybe I deserve this hell cause I'm so worthless? This hell is actually love. The love I deserve. Anything else is fake or just the pity others feel for me. This hell is my heaven. Sick isn't it?

Hi my name is Alexa Moon and I live in the great USA. I have some amazing friends. Their names are Hannah Bamney and Amanda Dupree. We are seniors at a high school called Westdale Mountain High. We are the best of friends with an obvious dedication to the one an only......... ONE DIRECTION! They are our whole lives. Our one and only wish is to get tickets to one of their concerts. It would make our one and only dream come true. Little do we know that this dream is only the beginning of our amazing journey.

 Amanda is the one who keeps us in check, but she's still chill and fun to be around. Her beautiful brown eyes and long brown hair causes all the guys to be head over heels, but she doesn't seem to notice. It doesn't matter what she wears or how she does her hair and makeup, she's one of the few lucky girls who look flawless no matter what. It still shocks me how she's still single.

Hannah, on the other hand, is the absolute Party animal of the group. She's a fun-loving, bubbly girl who just wants to make people happy. She's super popular and gorgeous. Her long light brown hair makes every girl envious along with her eyes that change colors throughout the day. The guys are practically drooling over her, but she doesn't seem to be interested in any of them. Her being single is also something my mind can't quite grasp.

And then there's me, the crazy, clumsy, special, bubbly girl who just loves to loves life. I have medium length dark brown hair with natural light brown highlights. My normal brown eyes are nothing to freak out over, but I still love them. I'm care free and out of fucks to give about anyone who tries to tear me down.  I'm the only one with a boyfriend. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing... I don't know. His name is Jake and we have been dating for about 8 months now. We have a good times and our bad just like any other couple. I still loved him though, I think. He in the beginning he was everything I wanted: funny, athletic, strong, and especially handsome. He was absolutely dreamy. But now, he hits me, lies to me, cheats on me, and has threatened to kill me if I ever left or cheated on him. My friends know none of this at least I think they don't. His frequent outbursts have left bruises, but I’ve done my best to hide them. I guess I’ve done a good job.

I miss the sweet and loving guy that he used to be. He used to take care of me when I was sick and plan moonlight picnics for us. He was a perfect gentlemen. He really acted like he loved me, but something changed in him. I never found out what. All I know is that now he's horribly overprotective, extremely violent, and rude.

But what can id do? This is my life... and there's nothing I or anyone can do about it... I just have to accept it and bear it.

-------------------------------------------------

Hannah and Amanda had come over for a movie night. We sat up and watched every Toy Story Movie and then watched You Are Next. They were curled up in balls crying during the last movie, while I was just laughing at the stupidity of it all. I guess  you just figured out who likes scary movies and who doesn't.

They had just left and I was picking up. I blasting some One Direction and Ed Sheeran throughout the house. I almost didn't hear the doorbell ring. I went to go answer the door. Jake stormed in angry.

"Jake? What are you doing here? It's like 2 in the morning." I said utterly confused.

"Where is he you little slut?" he asked. I could smell the alcohol on his breathe.

"What are you talking about Jake?... Have you been drinking again?"

"Shutup bitch. You know exactly what I'm talking about." He said, grabbing me by the neck and throwing me to the ground. I hit my head on the wall on my way down. Blood started to drip. "You think I'm stupid don't you!"

"No of course not." I said crying. He started kicking me in the stomach. Before I knew it he was grabbing me by my hair and dragging me to my room. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. I tried to fight back, but I was too weak and ended up just giving up.

I was shedding tears the whole time. When he was finished he called me a slut again and walked out. I limped to the shower hopping I could get all his filth off of me. I was damaged beyond repair on the inside, but hiding it all with a smile on the outside. All I wanted to do was forget it ever happened and move on, but I knew that would never happen.