Chapter 5

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

No...
No no no no no no no
Did I mention no?

I lifted my head and started to bang it against my pillow

I don't wanna get up, I don't wanna get up,

"ATHIE GET UP!!"

Fuck. My. Life

"NO!"
I yelled back, basically risking my life

"NOW! Or else I'm going to pour water all over you!!"

"FINE!"
Because I can be a very aggressive person. I took out all of my morning anger by simply punching my sheets off of me and everything else in my room.

That quickly stopped once I felt like my hand broke because of the door...

"Stop punching the doors and get your ass down here!"

Throwing on a light sweatshirt with a flannel over that and a grey beanie, I walk downstairs and meet up with my brother.

Because of everything that happened yesterday, I didn't really want to be noticeable. These outfit seemed fine.

(Author note: I know this isn't "Athena", but this is the outfit she is wearing)

"What do you want?"
I asked grunting my way over to the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle

"Why the hell are there oily footprints leading all the way up to the porch?"

I just stared at my brother as he looked like an actual father figure. He was holding his cup of coffee in his left hand and a newspaper in his right, with his reading glasses on.

And all I could think was
Why the hell is he reading a newspaper??

"Umm... hello?!"

"Oh sorry. Umm, a dickhead guys decided to poor oil all over the entrance of the school. I didn't see it and fell all in it. That's basically, yeah. That's the sum of it.."

He was about to take a sip of coffee then paused. Looking at me.
Taking in a deep breathe, he slowly put down his Coffee mug and started to grab his keys and put on some shoes

"Umm, what are you doing?"

"I am going to your school to kick the ass of those guys."

He said it in the most calming voice ever, like it was just your regular trip to the grocery store...

"Umm? No, your not. " I moved in front of him and held my hand out
"Stop. You are not going. We aren't going to repeat what happened last year. I still fully believe that was part of the reason I didn't have any friends!"

Before any confusion starts. At my last school there was a guy who was picking on me and tripped me after school.
The next day he came to school with a broken leg and a very bashed in face with a HUGE apology speech... yeah