8

David Brewster

I woke up looking Janey but she wasn't on her side of the bed or in the room at all

I woke up looking Janey but she wasn't on her side of the bed or in the room at all. I got out of bed and hopped into the shower.

Running my hands down my facing reminiscing the events that took place last night.

We got into because she felt the need to ignore my text and I wasn't feeling it.

I could not understand why she came in at around 9:00 at night.

She claimed that she feel asleep at her sisters house but that dont makes sense to me.

She never even told me she was going over there and if that was the case why didn't she take the time and text me back.

" Come on baby, I know you're hungry." She said as she picked Michelle up from the couch to sit her at the table.

I walked into the kitchen kissing Michelle's cheek before looking at Janey who was fully dressed.

"Where you going?" I asked her.

She ain't say nothing just continued to put a sandwich on the plate.

I waited for her to respond but she instead walked over to the counter and gave Michelle her sandwich.

"You don't hear me talking to you?" I spoke up. If looks could kill I'd be six feet under.

"Baby go take your sandwich into the living room."

She waited for her to walk out the kitchen before turning to me and saying

" Leave me the fuck alone I don't have to tell you about everything I do."

I squinted my eyes at her cause the shit she be saying didn't make no sense.

"What the fuck you mean you don't gotta tell me everything? I'm trying to figure out why my wife is dressed up at ten in the morning." I said to her.

"Don't worry about me I'm good." She said simply

"This is the shit I be talking about you crazy as fuck Janey."

"Fuck you, you shouldn't of married me since I'm so fucking crazy!"

I ran my hand down my face, she was really wilding out.

"Nah I shouldn't of married you if I knew you was gonna be secretive about every fucking thing!"

Her eyes widened and she got in my face saying that I was being disrespectful and all this over shit.

"Disrespectful you the one seeking around and not responding to my text."

"I told you last night I was at Katrina's house. What the fuck don't you understand ?"

" I dont understand why the fuck you walking around with an attitude when you the one ignoring my text and being secretive about where you are going!"

She brushed me off putting her stuff into her bag making me become angry.

I don't know what came over me but I grabbed her and pushed her into the wall.

"Where the fuck are you going" I gritted through my teeth.

She just stared at me with hate in her eyes.

"Get the fuck off of me."

"TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE GOING!" I yelled tighten my grip on her sweater.

She was about to say something until Michelle ran in.

"Daddy why are you yelling at mommy?" she said in a confused tone.

I slowly let go her sweater and turned to Michelle.

"Baby I wasn't yelling I was just asking her a question."

"So you were yelling the question?" she asked confused.

I mentally rolled my eyes this girl is too smart for her own good.

"Baby come give me a hug I'll be back later."

She ran over to her and gave her a hug.

Janey turned to the door not before giving me a look of hate.

She really got me fucked up.

••

Short chapter but the next will be longer

Why is Janey be so secretive?

Is David over reacting?