12

Katrina POV

I looked over a saw my phone lighting up and hoped that it was Janey calling me back

I haven't heard from her in days and after David told me he hadn't either I started to become worried.

He called a couple days ago asking me to tell him where she was, but just like him I had no idea.

I could tell he was worried and thought I just wasn't telling him because she's my sister but I wouldn't lie
to him.

Turning my phone over I read the contact name "baby sis💫" I was glad but upset at the same time that it was actually her.

"Hello" I said with an attitude to let her know I was being serious with her.

"Wassup"

"What do you mean what's up, where have you been for the last week!"

"Relax it hasn't even been a week. I just needed to clear my mind for a couple days" She sighed.

"Janey do you not understand that you can not just go missing for days in a row like that!  You have a husband, a sister and most importantly a daughter that care about you! What the hell is going on I taught you better than that?"

I waited for her to answer all the questions I had just asked her but there was a long pause making me become frustrated.

"Hello I know you hear me talking to you."

I heard her sniffling and realized this was more than what I thought it was.

"Janey where are you ?" I spoke more softly.

"If I tell you, you're going to hate me." She cried

" Just tell me where you are so I know you are safe."

" I with Karon......."

My heart dropped, Karon? What the hell was she doing with him?

"Janey I know you're not talking about who I think you are talking about. What are you doing with him?"

Karon was her boyfriend from around the time she was fifthteen until right about the time she turned seventeen. 

I thought it wasn't anything serious but obviously I was wrong.

When he got arrested around the beginning of senior year for sexual offense I never wanted her to be around him again.

" I don't know." She cried harder.

"You have to know if you been over there for the last couple of days" I snapped at her.

"Janey please don't tell me you are stepping out on David."

As much as I said David was annoying, I lived him like a brother. He was an amazing person and his love for Janey was the kind of love I wanted to have in my life.

She started crying harder letting me know that she defiantly was stepping out on him.