14

Katrina

"What do you want me to do Katrina? My marriage is practically over

"What do you want me to do Katrina? My marriage is practically over."  I listened to Janey rant about how badly she messed up.

"Sis you're the one that messed up, so it's you that needs to be chasing after your marriage, not the other way around."

"I get that but he basically hates me and I'm not going to try and force anyone to forgive me, husband, or not." she rolled her eyes.

"You sound really selfish right now. How dare you not here and act like you're not in the wrong?" I scolded her.

"After all you guys been through you have the audacity to sit here and act like you ain't care about him."

"What about Michelle? What about your family?" I swear this girl had no sense.

"You don't understand-" she was cut off by my phone ringing.

David Brewster

I pulled into the driveway of Nipsey's house placing my red solo cup in the cupholder.

"What the hell happened to you? " Nipsey asked from the kitchen as I walked into his house.

"Man I'm not even in the mood to be talking. Where is Michelle?" I waved him off grabbing Michelle's bag off of the couch.

"She's in the yard with Jasmine. But where the fuck did you just come from ?" he asked coming around the corner.

I looked up at him my red eyes meeting his.

" What the fuck are you looking me like that for?"

"I know you ain't trynna pick up my niece while you're fucked up." he asked giving me the same energy I gave him.

"Calm the fuck down, I'm not even drunk unjust smoked before I got here that's all."

"What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't say nothing about you being drunk." he said walking towards me

" Yo, stop questioning me and go get my daughter so I can get the fuck out of here."

" Nah, you're not taking my niece nowhere while you're drunk, have you lost your mind or something?"

Janey Brewster

I sighed running my hands down my face, as Katrina pulled into the driveway of Nipsey's house, where David's car was already parked.

We walked around the back of the house where I saw Michelle and Jasmine playing.

I watched as Katrina continued

"Mommyyyy" Michelle ran over to me and I immediately pulled her into a hug.

"Hi baby, are story ready to go?" I asked kissing her forehead.

" I don't want to leave Jazzy but sure I go home with you." She smiled.

"Okay, go and play while I talk to daddy."

She smiled and ran off with Jasmine.

The closer I got to the house the more I heard.

" I just told you that I'm not drunk." I heard David say. 

"I might have had a drink or two but I was more than capable of taking my child home safely."

Was he out of his rabbit ass mind? He thought that it was okay to try and drive drunk while my baby was in the car with him.

"You think that you are capable of watching my niece while you're off your meds, let alone drive her home! What the hell is wrong with you?" I heard Katrina yell.

"What makes you think I didn't take my meds?" David asked in an annoyed tone.

"Nigga, because you're drinking !" I heard Nipsey voice.

"Whatever man, all I was doing is dropping her off at
Katrina's house I wasn't even gonna be watching her."

"Nah, you were trying to drive while being drunk with my niece in the car. If I let you leave who knows what the fuck could of happened!"

" Fuck you, don't act like y'all care now all the shit i've been going through and now everyone wants to act like they give a fuck."

I couldn't bear to sit and listen to him to act like he was the victim in this situation. I pushed the screen door open coming into their view.

I immediately caught eyes with him and knew this was the time to put everything out there.

-
-
-
heyy guys I'm back with an update like I promised. Thank you guys so much for being so patient with me it means a lot. Make sure to check out vote and comment💗