16 part: 2

Janey Brewster

"Karon you need to get out of my house now

"Karon you need to get out of my house now."

"Why you ain't been answering my calls Janey?"

"Because I don't have to now get out of my house before I call the police."

"You know I don't give a fuck about the police."

"Karon I really don't wanna do this with you right now. I'm tired and i just wanna be left alone." I spoke running my hands through my hair.

He laughed to himself before he staring putting things together in his head.

"You must be with that no good nigga again, huh?That's what it is."

"That doesn't have anything to do with you and stop calling him out of his name."

Janey knew that her and David weren't on the best terms but that was still her husband regardless.

She wasn't going to let anyone disrespect him.

" I'll do whatever I want and you know that." He spoke asking towards her.

Janey quickly grabbed the vase of flowers off of the counter and smashed Karon in the head with them."

" What the fuck Janey?" he spoke holding his head.

I quickly picked up my phone running to the bathroom.

"911, whats your emergency?"

"My crazy ex boyfriend broke into my house and he won't leave."

"Ma'am stay calm. I am sending help as we speak."

I sat in the bathroom feeling my breathing become heavy.

"Janey open the fucking door!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

David Brewster

"I understand that but is that the move we really want to make?"

I sat in a meeting listen to make boss discuss business with the boss of another company.

I looked around and saw that a lot of people were either staring into space or typing away on their laptops.

"What if we do 65% to 35% with annual deals of your choice." I spoke gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

My boss turned to me before saying.

"That actually doesn't sound that bad of a deal. Explain more of how that would work."

I explained to him how we would be taking in more money and how the other business would be able to have more creative control.

I gathered my stuff before walking out of the meeting.

" David. " I heard as I walked down the hallway.

I turned to see my boss walking behind me.

"That's was amazing work you did in there."