11

Janey Brewster

I woke up next to Karhon and realized I would have to go to work later

I looked down at him and smiled, no we didn't do anything just laid in the same bed.

I have pretending for a while everything was ok between David and I but it hasn't been ok in months.

I felt that my life was moving along to fast, I'm 23 and married with a kid.

I never got the chance to be a kid myself.

I was done dealing with David's disrespectful family I needed a break from that life.

I wanted to live the way I wanted to.

I watched Karon sit up kissing my neck.

"Stop" I tried to push  him off of me but second felt more and more into his trap.

He flipped us over so I was lying on my back.

"I'm tired of waiting." He said moving his lips further down my body.

I couldn't help it I let the pleasure take over my body.

••

David has been calling my phone for the last couple days but I didn't want anything to do with him.

I decided to block his number all togethter because he was not getting the memo.

"When you going home?" Karon asked me.

"I don't know I need clothes,but do you want me to go home?"

"Nah never that baby, just asking cause you never stay over this long and you got a kid at home."

"Let me worry about that. I'm here with you right now all you need to focus on is me." I told him kissing his neck.

"Ron stop go get dress, so I can take you shopping." he told me.

I smiled big, this is the life I should be living not stressed and tied down.

David Brewster

"Daddy where is mommy?" Michelle asked me about the fifth time.

" She will be home soon baby, eat your food."

I rubbed my temples, Janey hasn't been home in almost three days and its driving me crazy.

I've called her, FaceTimed her and text her but I haven't gotten an answer.

I know I was wrong for putting my hands in her but she provoked that shit.

She needs to keep her hands to herself. I let her get away with putting her hands on me a lot but that was the last straw.

I don't know where she's at or who she's with but it's driving me crazy.

I want to know if she's ok and why she's thinks it's alright for her to go three days without talking to her child.

I know Katrina knows where she is but she won't tell me.

"Daddy the doorbell is ringing." Michelle pulled my hand guiding me towards the door.

I hoped it wasn't anyone besides Janey because I didn't want to be bothered.

I looked through the peek hole letting Nipesy and Jasmine in.

"Michelle!" Jasmine ran over to her pulling her into a hug.

"Well damn just forgot Uncle David, right?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Awe, you want my hug too ,Uncle?"

I scrunched my face up mushing her head before she went running off.

I watched Nipsey stare at me in a concerned like way.

"What" I spoke not looking up at him.

"You still ain't heard from her?"

"Nah"

"You telling me it's been three days and you ain't talked to her or nothing. She ain't even call for Michelle?"

"I ain't heard nothing she out here doing her, it's all good though."

"How you ain't nothing happened to her? I doubt she would she run off and not talk to Michelle."

I took in everything he was saying but quickly denied those thoughts when I remembered she was active on social media.

"She's fine ain't nothing wrong with her."

" You know your wife better than me, but all imma say is if you know that she's good and out here doing her not answer your call or checking in with Michelle. Then don't stress cause it's not worth it."

I was trying to process everything he was saying but that's my wife and I loved her to death.

I couldn't help but to worry if she's stepping out on me or when she's coming back and no one could change that.

••

Should David be worried?

Is Michelle wrong?

Is Nipesy right?

Why would Janey not at least try to keep in touch with Michelle?

Make sure to vote and comment 💫