13

Janey Brewster

"Karon we really need to stop doing this" I told him as I looked into his deep brown eyes

" I know but I don't want to lose you again, I finally got you back in my life.Your the only person I have." He said making me look away from him.

"You know I can't just leave my family, I'm married I can't just leave."

He sighed deeply when my phone began to ring and I saw it was Katrina calling me, so I answered.

" HI MOMMY!" Michelle's voiced boomed through the phone making me smile.

" hi baby, what are you doing?"

"I'm with Auntie Kat, when are you coming home mommy?" She asked me making my eyes water.

"I'll be home soon baby"

I saw Karon roll his eyes and let out a small laugh.

I glared at him before counting to talk to Michelle.

"Mommy want to get ice cream" She spoke in the softest voice.

I didn't want to leave Karon because I knew it would turn into an argument but I wanted to see my baby.

"Sure baby, let me talk to Auntie Kat."

"What time are we going?" I asked her.

"I was hoping right now because she really wants to see you."

I bit down on my lip Karon and I were suppose to be going out for lunch but I guess it can wait.

"That's cool were are we gonna meet?"

We decided to meet at a little ice cream spot. I got of my car to see them sitting in a booth by the window.

Michelle imdeialy spoted me and jumped up.

"Mommy!" She screamed making everyone look at us.

I smiled bending down to her height to hug her.

"What are y'all looking at, y'all never seen a child great their mother?" Kat said making me laugh.

"I missed you mommy."

"I missed you too baby." I said kissing her cheek.

My baby was glowing but she didn't look like herself I could tell this whole situation was taking a toll on her.

Katrina went to order our ice cream when her phone began to rang.

It was David calling.

"Daddy!" Michelle cheesed picking up the phone.

Great just my luck .

[David]

"Daddy!" Michelle's voice boomed through the phone.

"What's up baby?"

I waited for her to respond before seeing an incoming FaceTime call from her.

These kids are so smart nowadays I barley know how to work this phone myself.

" Hi daddy!" She smiled into the camera, my baby was beautiful.

"What you doing?"

"I get ice cream with Auntie Kat and mommy."

I was a little taken back she wanna go through her sister to see our baby instead of being an adult about the situation.

It's whatever though.

I knew Janey was sitting right there so I decided to be petty.

"Oh, wow your mom is there too?"

"Yes, Daddy she came!"

I smiled knowing my baby was happy but it pained my heart knowing it was temporary.

"Have fun baby imma call you before bed. Ok?"

"Ok, love you."

"I love you too mamas." I spoke hanging up the FaceTime.

.
.
.

This is just a filter chapter that's why it's short. I was just trying to give you guys some kind of update since I haven't updated in a couple days.

Make sure to vote and comment.💗