15

Janey Brewster

"Are you fucking serious?" I yelled as I walked into the house

"Janey don't even start with your shit."

"What the fuck you mean don't start? You're pissy drunk trying to take my daughter."

"Oh, now you care about your daughter? Get out my face with that shit."

"I always have and always will care about  my child. So don't you dare question the choices I make as a mother."

"So as a mother you're okay with leaving your child to be up under some nigga. I would never leave our child no matter how upset  I am with your dumbass."

"You would never leave her ,but your drunk ass would put her life at risk. That makes a lot of sense."

"Who the fuck are you calling a drunk?"

"Ayo, chill out both of y'all." Nipsey stepped in.

"Y'all must be out of y'all damn minds of either one of you think you're  taking my niece anywhere acting like this."

"You're not about to tell me I can't take my daughter." Janey apple getting upset.

"Sis chill out, you're not in the right state of mind to watch her and you know that." Katrina said.

"But, thats not fair, that's my daughter." Her eyes began to water.

"And that's my daughter too. But you and I both know that you're not in the position to take care of her." David spoke.

"Am I fucking talking to you?" She yelled picking something up to throw at him.

"Aye chill the fuck out throwing shit in my house." Nipsey spoke up.

"Get your fucking sister before I best her ass." Dave spoke to Katrina.

Janey tried to jump at David but Katrina  grabbed her just in time.

"Chill out, what the fuck is wrong with y'all? Y'all can't even be civil around your child? are you fucking serious? " Katrina yelled.

"It's not eve-" Janey was cut off by a knock on the door.

"I'm Officer Bishop and I was called here because there was some yelling coming from the residence.

"See this is what the fuck I was talking about, now the cops at my brothers door." David yelled carching the officers attention.

"Sir, calm down I'm just trying to figure out what's going on here."

"Man, what the fuck ever." David blew him off.

"How much have you had to drink today sir."

"That doesn't concern you." David told him as he tried to walk to his car.

"Sir, I can't allow you to drive while you are intoxicated." The officer tried to reason with him.

"Bro leave me the fuck alone."

"Sir, put your hands behind you're back please." He asked trying to place him I hand cuffs.

"Get the fuck off me." David yelled taking away from the officer.

"David chill out bro, it's not that serious." Nipsey spoke trying to reason with him.

The officer wrestled with him before placing him in handcuffs walking him to the car.

"This is why y'all need to get y'all shit together."

Katrina pointed towards the door where Michelle was watching the whole situation unfold.

-
-
-
Heyy!! This was kinda short chapter but I wanted to give y'all something.

I literally posted this as soon as I finished writing it so excuse any mistakes or errors.

Make sure to comment and vote please. 💓