22

Janey Brewster | 1 month later

"No, can you move this over here please?" I pointed to the balloon standee

"Yes sorry about that ma'am."

"It's fine." I rubbed my fingers against my temples this was a lot more stressful than I thought it would be.

Where the hell is David? I thought to myself.

"Excuse me how am I supposed to se tip this table?"

"The candy centerpiece goes in the middle of the cupcakes and the cake goes on the middle table. I'll put the cake there though, you guys can do everything else."

I spent WAYY to much money on the cake for someone to mess it up.

My anxiety began to kick in, there was so much to do in such a short amount of time and they weren't doing anything right.

I pulled out my phone and called Katrina.

"Sis I need help."

"What's wrong Janey?"

"I'm tricky to set up for the party but there's so much stuff, I need help."

"Give me like ten minutes, me and Diomond will come help you."

"Thank you, I love you."

"I love you too."

I went back into the kitchen and checked on my food. I was so thankful that the hall rented out had a kitchen it was much more convenient than cooking everything at home and bringing it here.

"Janey , where are you?"

I peeked my head around the corner and saw Katrina.

I pulled her into a hug, "Thank you so much for coming early."

"Anything for my niece, but this is my girlfriend Diamond, Diamond this is my baby sister Janey."

"Stop telling people I'm your baby sister , but it's really nice to meet you."

"You too, Katrina talks about you all the time." She smiled making Katrina roll her eyes.

"Awe, you miss me?" I smiled.

"Do you need help or not?"

"Yeah, I need help with the decorations." I lead the out to the pool area.

I held up the pop out banner, "I'm not really sure how to put this up."

"I think it's broken." Katrina said looking at it.

"No, you have to turn it out like this." Diamond twisted it into the right format.

"Ohh that makes sense." Katrina and I said at the same time.