Chapter Seven

Dedicated to Osboatderriq240

Damien's POV
I looked around me after class to realize Angie had already left. One particular girl was trying to get my attention by asking me unnecessary questions about the lectures we just had.

" I'm currently busy now, I will explain stuff to you later," I politely dismissed her.

" Wait!" She pleaded and took hold of my wrist to stop me in my tracks.

" What is it?" I asked starting to get irritated.

" Can I get your number?" She asked whilst she twirled her hair around her finger in a seductive manner.

" Next time," I stated and her face fell but I had more important things to deal with than to care.

I went outside the lecture hall but couldn't find Angie anywhere. She looked disturbed today and I intended to find out what was wrong with her. The sooner I gain her trust the better it is for me.

I drove to her hostel and was met with her absence.

" Come inside and wait for her," her roommate ushered me in, before offering me a seat.

"Is our room nice?" She asked when she saw me looking around.

" It's fine not really my taste," I responded and she smiled. She was a pretty girl with a slender figure and curves in all the right places. Her skin was honey coloured and I could tell she was aware of her beauty from the way she carries herself with confidence.

"Why is that?" She asked with curiosity.

"The decorations are too girlie," I supplemented which elicited a chuckle from her.

" So you don't like girlie stuff?" She asked and came to stand in front of me whilst she gestured towards her body.

I gave her a knowing smile when I realised she was trying to flirt with me.

" This one seems perfect," I raspily breathed out whilst I pull her against me. She giggled in a naughty manner and sat on my laps.

" You have a strong jawline," she whispered whilst she traces a line against it with a finger.

"Are you interested in Angie romantically?" She blurted out, gazing into my eyes.

" Does it matter right now?" I questioned, with an eyebrow raised maintaining eye contact.

" I Just want to make sure I'm not disrupting anything," she supplemented her hands roaming over my arms.

" You know this is just a fling, right?" I uttered whilst I gazed at her intently.

" I know but...," I hushed her mid-sentence by pressing a finger to her lip.

" It's either you want this or not. No, but," I informed her and she reacted by pressing her lips against mine.

I responded by deepening the kiss and things quickly heated up into a full-blown make-out session. Our heat was squelched out when I felt a splash of water against my skin.

We disentangle and I looked up to see Angie standing beside the bed with a bucket in her hand and a fearful look in her eyes when she made eye contact with me.

I nearly laughed when I saw her facial expression, but I decided to intimidate her and see how far I can manipulate her. She shivered against me when I pinned her against the desk. Most girls will have loved being in my arms at that moment but she wasn't. She reacted with fear more than lust and it kinda irked me. How well will I succeed with my plan if she isn't attracted to me?