Chapter Thirteen

Damien's Pov
I could taste the diva vodka I had stolen from my dad on her lips as we continue to explore each others mouth. She was a pretty good kisser for someone so inexperienced. A moan escaped from her lips when I gently squeeze her ass making me hard instantly.

I knew she was under the influence of alcohol and I should be a gentle man and stop things from escalating, but from the way her soft but firm breast was pressed against me and her hand was roaming over my body in a sensual way, even the monk will have an issue with self control.

" Angie stop,stop we can't do this," I managed to say in between kisses, slightly drawing her luscious lips away from mine.

"Naa I want this it feels so good," she breathed out and continued to thrill hot kisses against my chest when she succeeded in opening my buttons.

" Fuck," I whispered huskily when her warm lips found my nipple,my resolve quickly crumbling.

She eagerly wrapped her legs around me as I lifted her off the floor placing her on the hood of the car our lips still locked. I roughly pulled her blouse off exposing her D cup breast.

" Damn you are beautiful," I whispered as I removed her bra, to reveal her firm, round perks with erect nipples. She slightly shivered as the cold night air made contact with her body which prompted me to pick her up and lay her at the backseat of the car.

I used my fingers to slightly pinch her left nipple and she bite her lip seductively trying to hold in a moan.
How does she do that. Combining innocence with sexiness. I thought as I watched her aroused facial expression, her lips moist and inviting.

I felt her tug at my trouser belt bringing me out of my thoughts as she went for the flap,making my stick twitch in anticipation. I guided her in removing the trousers throwing it at the drivers seat.

She pressed her palms against my manhood, my dick aching to break lose from the delicious friction her rubbing against my tip was creating.

" I thought Alan was big but you are way bigger," she purred her eyes dark with lust and fascination.

I smirked when she pulled my boxer down her eyes widen slightly.

" Don't think I can take that," she whispered and I could sense a combination of nervousness and excitement in her voice.

" It depends on how wet you are for me baby," I whispered in her ears whilst I slightly nibble on her ear lobe making her shiver against me.

I gently pushed her to lay down on her back before discarding her short denim jeans leaving her in a white lacy thong.

I used my tongue to teased her clit through her panty, as I inhaled her sweet arousal scent.

I swiftly slid her panty sideway and entered her with finger.

" You so wet for daddy," I stated as I began to finger fuck her whilst I used my thumb to gently rub her clit in a circular motion.

" Mmm Damien," she moaned my name, her eyes closed and her head thrown back in esctasy as my fingers continued to work magic on her.

" Her inside tightened as her orgasmic sensation build up making her cry out my name.

I started the whole process again when her orgasmic sensation subsided making her feet curl in undeniable pleasure.

I finally guided myself at her entrance when I was convinced she was wet enough for me, before entering her in one sift movement, breaking her hymen. She cried out in pain, scratching my back in the process as her eyes got teary.