Chapter Nine

"Are you sure about it?" I asked with raised eyebrow.

" Yes!" She meekly responded, desperation evident in her eyes.

" Will do anything," she added and I smirked in annihilation. She just practically walked into a trap and had no damn idea.

"Aight will help you," I drawled and she gave a sigh of relief.

" There is one thing though left for you to do," I told her whilst I fold my hands in front of me.

"And what could that be?" She questioned clearly uncertain.

" I need you to abide by my instruction. Every single damn one," I continued.

" That is fine with me,as long as you don't say anything ridiculous," She said with a shrug.

"Don't worry ain't gonna touch you," I assured cockily.

" Whoever said anything about you touching me," She stated in amusement.

" So you don't mind me touching you," I said in an incredible voice as I take a step in front of her.

" Will you for once be serious," She breathed out.

" I don't know you always manage to get my naughty side out.

" You know I am not falling for that excuse ryt. You are just a player," She responded slightly amused.

" Ouch it hurt coming from you," he scrunched his face in pain, his hand on his chest.

" Like seriously? You are such a bad actor," She remarked laughing heartily.

" At least I got you to laugh," I replied in a serious tone and she instantly went quiet.

"Are you okay?" I asked. " Did I mistakenly say something I shouldn't have," I questioned in concern when I noticed her moody appearance.

" Naa you didn't I just wish it was someone else making me laugh," She muttered.

" Like Alan?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She didn't respond and began to look down, suddenly finding her feet interesting.

" Hey look at me," I took a few steps to stand in front of her and use my thumb to lift her head . I could practically get a whiff of her orchid fragrance.

" Lesson number one, you never allow a guy's action to determine your mood no matter who he is," I sternly whispered whilst I trace soft circles against her cheeks.

" Do you understand?" I questioned firmly and she nodded in response.

" I need you to speak up when am asking you a question," I chastised.

" Okay, I get you," she muttered.

" Good girl, now wipe your face and let's go," I instructed.

"To where?" She asked skeptically .

" To the socialisation grounds of course," I replied like it was obvious.

" Damien I just want to go the hostel and relax ," She whined.

" Don't forget you just promised to do as I say," I stated harshly.

" Yes Sir!" She said with an eye roll.

" Let's go then, pretty," I said with a smirk, finding her sarcastic tone hilarious.

"Don't call me pretty!" She said with a huff.

" What then should I call you," I asked in a playful tone.

" Anything but pretty," She replied with a straight face.