Chapter Six

Dedicated to Adwoa93

"Damien where are you taking me?"
" Please put me down," I began to plead when he started heading towards the bathroom.

"Oh no no! " I screamed when he lowered me under the shower and put it on.

I began to struggle out of his hold but his grip tightened on my wrist, preventing me from running away.

I managed to avoid the water by stretching backwards. He suddenly pulled me against him when he realised I was trying to play smart.

I gasped when my cheeks made an impact with his rock hard abs. He quickly turned me to make me stand directly under the shower.

" How does the water feel?" he whispered in my ear as I squirmed against him trying to get out of his hold. His gripped around my waist tightened making it hard for me to escape.

" Damien my hair," I stated in a pleading voice, my voice slightly trembling from the coldness.

" That is the least of my concern now," he responded with a chuckle whilst I just stood in his embrace finally accepting defeat.

He released me from his hold when he realised I was no longer struggling against him.

" Did you like the hug that much?" He raspily breathed out, his gaze intense.

" Don't flatter yourself," I responded with a huff whilst I turned to switch the shower off.

" Why are you blushing then?" He remarked and pointed at my cheeks. My hands instantly went to linger over there.

" Nothing, just leave me alone," I stated angrily as I began to shiver from the coldness.

I heard a clearing of the throat when I tried squeezing some of the water out.

"What?" I turned to glare at Irene and she gave me a baleful look in return, pointing towards me.

I followed the direction of her hand to notice that my dress had pulled up exposing my thighs when I attempted to squeeze the water out. I could feel Damien heated gaze at my expose part and I quickly let go of my dress to cover my thighs.

" Your legs are beautiful," he said under his breath his eyes glaze over with lust momentarily.

"Damien let's go," Irene blurted out and came to take his hand, purposefully walking seductively.

He turned and waved at me in a mocking manner as Irene dragged him out. I looked on perplexed at Irene's jealous reaction. How did she even manage to contact him? I thought out loud as I dried myself.

I walked back to the room to notice Irene already in bed and Damien nowhere in sight.

" Girl, you are aware I'm sleeping beside you tonight right?" I questioned rhetorically as I put on my nightwear.

" Hell no!" She spat out, her face creased with a deep frown.

" Have you forgotten my bed is wet because of you?" I retorted, my chest constricting with anger.

" Maybe if you hadn't thrown yourself at Damien I would have allowed you to sleep beside me," she accused.

" What in God's name are you talking about?" I asked, confused about the whole issue.

" Didn't you intentionally expose your thighs to grab Damien's attention?" She retorted and sat up in bed.

" Can you hear yourself speak? I'm not interested in him, trust me," I responded with a huff, finding the whole situation ridiculous.

" I don't trust you on this. I have already called dibs on him, so make sure you stay away from him, " she warned with disdain.

" Irene seriously, why are you acting like..," I couldn't complete my sentence before my phone rung.

I hurriedly picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

" How did you get my number?" I questioned in surprise when I realised it was Logan.

" I have my ways," he replied with a chuckle.

" I think you are officially my stalker now," I said whilst he laughed heartily.

" I'm honoured to be following such a beautiful lady," he flirted and I could hear laughter in his voice.

"Logan will you get serious," I chastised playfully.

" I wasn't expecting you to pick the call though, it's half-past twelve am, why are you still awake?" He questioned in concern.

" My bed is wet, so I guess I won't be catching any sleep tonight," I replied in a matter of fact tone.

" How come?" he inquired out of curiosity.

" It's a long story," I answered, not feeling like delving into issues.

" I can offer you my bed if you want," he stated calmly.

" And where will you sleep and what about your roommate?" I questioned whilst I weighed my options.

"I have a paper to submit early tomorrow morning so I will be at our study all night and my roommate hardly sleep in the room on Friday night," he supplemented.

"But how can I trust you won't do anything to me?" I questioned hesitantly.

" You mean like rape you?" he asked, sounding like it was incredibly on the line.

" Yep, you know you can't tell with men," I replied whilst he laughed.

" Don't worry,  I  will give you my personal key, which means unless you open the door, I can't enter," he suggested.

" I'm still not really comfortable with that," I replied.

" Don't worry I'm  coming for you," he stated and ended the call before I could refuse the offer.

****
We entered his room and I looked around. The walls were painted white but what really got my attention was the flat screen and the home theatre.

" Are you guys really sure you came to school to learn," I asked whilst I gestured towards the room.

"The home theatre belongs to my roommate. He is the partying type but still academically good," he informed in a serious tone.

" Make yourself comfortable in any of the beds, I will see you in the morning," he stated afterwards and handed me one of his shirts before picking up his laptop and left.

I chose the bed with the comfy blanket and switched off the light before laying down. The bed covering had a musky manly cologne scent and didn't smell anything like Logan. I liked how Logan shirt smell combined with it to produce a homely scent.

I guessed the bed belonged to his roommate but I was feeling too lazy to switch beds. I pulled the covers around me as it started drizzling outside, making the weather chilly. I drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

****
I woke up to feel attached to something hard. I tried to turn sideways but couldn't. I groggily opened my eyes to realise I was cuddling with someone. My legs were intertwined with the person and my head was resting on his chest.

I panicked and quickly removed his hands around me and sat up. I rubbed my eyes to clear away the sleep, furious at Logan for slipping in bed with me without my permission.

I let out a blood-curdling scream when I recognised the face of the person sleeping beside me. He startled awake and also joined in the scream when he noticed me.

" What the fuck are you doing in my bed?" He questioned his face creased in annoyance instead of surprise when the screaming contest finally stopped.

" I should be asking you that Damien," I spat back, confused about why he was beside me.

Dear reader, kindly vote and comment! And move to the next chapter.