Chapter Fourteen

Damien's POV
" Uncle that wasn't the agreement. The girl's father is the only one meant to see this not the fucking whole world," I defended.

" Nephew chill, I got this," he spat out.

" No uncle you haven't. Have you forgotten my face will be in the thing too. What about my reputation," I blurted out.

" We can just edit your face out," he replied like I was being dumb.

At this moment I knew he had got his mind made up and there is no way I could convince him to give up about the sex tape idea. I smiled brightly when an idea came to mind.

" Okay fine, give me the drive then and let me do the editing. Will send it across once am done," I tried convincing him, and he sceptically handed the drive to me after watching me in a hawky manner for what seems like eternity .

" Don't dare play a fast one on me, you hear me?" he warned and I nodded in understanding before he got out of the car.

******
I sat in the car for hours after he left, thinking things through. Was the company worth causing an innocent girl pain. If not for anything she trusted me and the least I could do is not to kiss and tell. Besides I loved the feel of her body against mine and the sultry sex faces she makes. Is hot. Damn, my junior was twitching in anticipation at the memory. Call me crazy all you want but the sex tape definitely won't earn me another bang.

I'm deleting the video and any aspect of it on the drive. I could find a better way to get my dad to name me the heir of the company or better still be a man and set my own company.
I'm sorry uncle but am not about to walk on the devil lane with you. I may be insensitive at times but this is Angie and I have grown to like her.

I quickly deleted everything and called my uncle.

" The deal is off," I said the moment he picked the call and ended it immediately when he started screaming obscenity at the other end.

Well I hope I did the right thing, and Angie is worth giving up a company for. But for now, it felt like a burden has been lifted off my head and I felt free.

I put my car on ignition and drove at the fastest speed to my hostel, leaving imaginable dust behind. I can't freakin' believe I have come this far with the plan just to give it up for a girl.

Angie's POV

I held my head the moment I tried to sit up in bed my head  aching badly.

" Hey you are finally awake. How are you feeling," Irene asked looking up from her laptop.

" Like I have been run  down by a truck. My whole body ache," I replied gruffly, my hand still attached to my forehead.

" Bae you are burning up, maybe you should take panadol or something," Irene suggested with a worried look when she felt my forehead.

" Yh sure, please get one from the first aid kit for me," I requested laying back down.

" I think is hangover, you might have drunk too much alcohol yesterday," she shouted from the balcony whilst I wince in pain.

" Here take it," she instructed handing me the drug and a glass of water when she came back.

" So what happened yesterday," she asked when I was done taking the drug.

" I don't really remember much. I just remember going out with you, breaking up with Alan and then talking with Damien," I mumbled.

" So you and Damien just talked, nothing else?" She asked and I nodded  whilst she looked as if she had something else to say.