Chapter Twenty-two

Dedicated to tazmania5

I woke up to feel an empty space beside me, the sun streaming down my face due to the curtains being pushed aside.

" Where the hell was Damien?," I wondered getting up to check the bathroom before noticing a white sheet with some writing on it on the floor.

Going for a run baby. You look beautiful sleeping. Didn't want to disturb you. Wait for me naked.

I smiled after reading before  putting it aside to head to the bathroom to freshen up. The warm water  ran down my body soothing my skin and I  began to sing making foam with the shower gel.

" Eii," I turned in panic when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist before calming down when I realised it was Damien.

" Damn you scared me," I chastised and he began to laugh. " I didn't know you were such a scaredy cat," he replied amidst laughter turning me to face him whilst I pout.

"You even look sexy when you are angry," he teased bending down to kiss my forehead and all over my face making me giggle.

" Stop I feel like a kid," I said in between giggles taking a step back.

" Oh me bad then let me treat your ass like a grown woman then," he replied lifting me up and attacking my lips in a passionate kiss and I eagerly returned it wrapping my legs around his waist in the process. 

I began to grind against him when he grabbed my ass making me aroused.

"You are asking for it," he breathed out turning our position to make my back hit against the bathroom wall before sliding me a bit lower down his body to give him access to my cunt.

He swiftly entered me, making me cry out his name. He stopped moving, to allow me to adjust to him, before slowly beginning to move increasing the pace gradually.

I tried to grab hold of his shoulder to keep us steady but his body was slippery and the continuous pounding and pleasurable sensation running through me wasn't helping.

He put me down after awhile, making me brace my hand against the bathroom wall and taking hold of my left leg and hoisting it up before entering me from behind.

He went faster this time, taking a handful of my hair and jerking it backwards, the pain and pleasure mixing together to create a dangerous wild electric tingles making me weak in the knee.

" Don't stop," I moaned out when he redraw and he took my lips in his gently grazing his teeth on my lower lip.

" Lets take this to the next level," he whispered hotly against my ear making me shudder as he lifted me and turned the shower off before heading back to the bedroom and dropped me in bed quickly laying on top of me and taking my left nipples in his and using his middle and index finger to gently rub the other.

" Get up and ride me," he commanded sexually rolling us over to get me on top.

" Don't know how to," I told him suddenly feeling self conscious.

" Just sit on it and grind against me. Your instincts will take over," he assured me and I firmly placed both hands against his chest and slowly began to move.

The movement began to create a delicious  friction against my clit and before I knew it I was riding him in full force, my head thrown backwards without inhibition, enjoying every bolt of pleasure that run through my body as Damien fondle with my breast . I heard him groan as my inner walls tighten against him, making him spill as I collapsed on top of him, out of breath and fully satisfied.