5.

I gulped nervously and fiddled in my chair uncomfortably, in an attempt to conceal my very obvious boner. Turning to the side, I smiled weakly as Mr. Horan breathed down my neck.

"Har--", mr. Horan was cut off as the door swung open.

"Harry, I thought I should come and collect you. I noticed you grabbed your guitar as you left so quickly, so I thought you would be here. It's almost lights out. Wouldn't want my little Harry getting in trouble, now would we", Louis pouted, smirking down at the compromising position Mr. Horan and I were both in.

Slowly, Mr. Horan drew back, and I let out a breath I hadn't known I'd been holding.

"Babe, was that what I thought it was?", Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mr. Horan looked confused; and was that hurt that flickered through his eyes? I must be imagining things. He also looked slightly worried, but he upheld his teacher like composure.

"Mr Tomlinson, how thoughtful of you. I wasn't aware you were rooming with Mr. Styles though?"

"Oh yeah, his roommate got expelled and I couldn't miss the opportunity of rooming with my favourite boy", Louis smirked, sending me a wink.

I recoiled at his actions, quickly scrambling up to put away my guitar. Mr. Horan and Louis seemed to be having some sort of glaring contest, but I brushed it off, pushing past louis and rushing down the hall.

"Harry! Harry! Wait up!", Louis yelled, following after me.

I quickened my pace, trying to shake myself of him but already knowing it was impossible. Louis was very persistent, I had learnt, when it came to things he desired.

"Harry!", Louis exclaimed once more, grabbing ahold of my arm and spinning me around.

"Don't touch me", I breathed, as an odd sense if dejavu rushed through me as I remembered our very first meeting, where I hadn't wanted him to touch me then either.

Sometimes being abnormal sucked.

"Harry", Louis breathed harshly, his voice thick and harsh but his face soft and beautiful.

This boy, Louis Tomlinson was beautiful and it bugged me that I thought so.

"It's almost lights out", I gritted through my teeth, before pulling away from him and harshly ripping the door to our room open.

Louis quickly hurried behind me, quietly shutting the door. I sighed a breath of relief, happy that he was finally leaving me alone.

But I guess I had only spoke too soon....

Within seconds, Louis had me pinned against my bed, his body pressed close to mine, as he breathed down on me.

"Your coming to a party with me", he demanded.

What? Where had that come from? What an odd request. I sure as hell wasn't.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes", Louis gritted through he teeth harshly.

"And what if I say no", I smirked cheekily.

Harry didn't even go to reply, instead he brought his hand down and slapped me right across the face. Satisfied with me broken and teary reaction, as I flinched away from him when he moved his hand away, he spoke up.

"Babe, if you don't want to get slapped again, you'll do as I say", he threatened.

I nodded quickly, silent tears rolling down my face.

I guess I was going to a party with Louis Tomlinson, under the threat that he would harm me; again, if I did not.

oooo.. abusive louis :( .... i feel like this is really bad; this story, and I feel like no one likes it but I'm just going to keep writing... I would have updated yesterday; but I fell asleep, so.. Bye til next time !!