10.

"Where are you going?", I questioned a loud as Louis got up to leave.

"I'm going to see if Zayn and his friend Liam want to come over. I'll be back really soon", he hummed, slightly distracted.

"And what if I don't want Zayn and his junkie friend over", I grunted, upset that he hadn't decided to give me prior notice.

"I think your forgetting babe, I'm his junkie friend and because of that; your going to have to deal", he yelled, his skin flushing with anger.

How had Louis flipped so damn quickly? He was giving me whiplash.

"Go to hell!"

"Are you asking to get hit?", he threatened.

I whimpered and attempted to make myself smaller as he laughed at me and walked away, slamming the door in the process.

I glanced down at my wrists, the scars almost completely gone, but then I got antsy.

How many days had it been since I'd taken my medication? If I was antsy, then it had surely been too long. I stood up, and grabbed my medication bottle; only to shake it and find it empty.

All this drama with Louis had made me forget to get a refill and now I was regretting it because no matter how much I hated my medication; it made me not have dark thoughts-it made me calm and not the slightest bit angry I seemed to be getting lately. It made me a different person; a person I loved and hated.

The door sprung open and I jumped in my place, the bottle in my hand dropping to the floor and rolling to the feet of someone who had only walked in. They bent down to retrieve it and frowned when they noticed it empty.

"Louis", he spoke.

I didn't recognise that voice.

Must be Liam.

Looking up, I was met with a new face, a slight frown etched into his beautifully intimidating features.

"Yeah Li?", Louis asked curiously as he walked in behind Zayn.

"My cousin takes these meds. Harry's are empty. He's going to be needing more if he is to stay on track", Liam muttered.

"No", I whimpered.

Liam's head whipped up, as if only properly noticing me for the first time.

"Harry, it's not healthy if you don't take them", he chastised.

How the hell did he know my name and why the hell did he give a damn!?

"I've been fine for the last two weeks", I whispered, looking away shyly, suddenly feeling self conscious about disappointing Liam.

"What?", he spoke disapprovingly.

"Hey Li, don't worry about it. I need to get mother fucking blazed, and we all know the party doesn't start till Liam fricking Payne lights his blunt!", Zayn hollered.

"Hey, listen.. Not today", Liam mumbled.

"Aw why not?", Louis asked?

"Yeah, why not? Your the best!", Zayn encouraged.

"Aw, dang it! You've twisted my leg! Someone pass me a bong, I need a hit immediately", Liam almost yelled in excitement.

"Hey Harry, come here", Louis smiled softly.

I did as he said, but only because I was confused and terribly curious-not because I wanted his attention.

"We're gonna get you high today princess", he whispered huskily in my ear as he pulled me to his chest.

A/N. this could have been longer but I wanted to post it so that I had something for you guys x enjoy x