16.

My head was all over the place, and my boner still continued to grow in my pants-the more and more I thought about Niall.

This was so much more than a crush now. I was falling for him, but he was a bloody teacher.

"He said he liked you, get your head together Harry", I whispered to myself as I pushed open my dorm door with the hand that wasn't holding my pants.

As I walked in, and slammed the door, Louis ignored me, and for once- I was glad.

I kicked open the bathroom door, and quickly undressed, stepping into the shower.

"Harry", Louis yelled from behind the door.

Shit!

"Yes Louis?", I said, turning the shower on and moving my hand down to my dick.

"Did I really-uh-yanno", he muttered, and he was now barley audible through the wooden door.

My hand moved quickly, so I could finish quietly, without Louis ever suspecting.

I didn't reply right away.

Bad more.

Louis unlocked the door and walked straight in-and just my luck, the shower was glass, so that he saw everything-including me trying to calm my ragging erection, which only seemed to harden more-if possible, when Louis walked in and drank me in with his eyes.

"Har-", he went speechless for once, his mouth popping into a small O. His eyes were another story though-they were taking and they were filled with an overload of lust and want, and that made me squirm, because my erection had popped straight back up, and nothing I did was working-it seemed.

"Well....?"

"Uh wha?"

"Are you gonna get out or are you gonna help me?", my jaw went slack-because, did I really just say that?

Your an idiot Harry.

"Uh-Harry", Louis said, now shamelessly palming his clothes erection.

I can't believe this! He was getting off to the sight of me.

God, please don't punish me for this. Keep Niall in my life, because I want him there-not Louis. And because I have sinned here-I will make my amends, but not today.

Today, I couldn't think straight.

"Well..?"

"What Ha-har", Louis breathed out heavily, his head back, with his eyes closed.

"Are you going to suck my dick?"

"Only if you suck mine", Louis winked, and he was back to his previous ways, as he so obviously cummed in his pants to his own touch.

Where was his shame?

I mean, finishing so quickly..

"I don't make deals with the devil", I snapped.

"Oh, but I do", he murmured, as he slipped in the shower beside me and dropped to his knees.

"Now, are you gonna let go of your, yanno-jewels, so I can suck you off", he murmured, prying my fingers from my length.

"I'm not sucking your dick", I whined.

"All in good time", Louis muttered, before his mouth was around my dick once again, and my head was growing fogged up and cloudy.

Each time his head bobbed back and forth, I groaned harshly -and almost screamed his name. Who knew lips around my manhood could feel this good, that it drove me insane?

Unintentionally, I thrust into his mouth-hard, and he gagged on my dick, but I didn't let him pull away.

The sensations that were over takings were too strong to think any of his well being- and really, when had I ever thought of his well being?

I harshly kept thrusting, as he chocked. Smiling wickedly at his quiet pleas and whines to stop, I shut him up with a few more harsh thrusts, and then I was cumming in his mouth, and he was crying.

"Fuck Louis-my god", I yelled.

But then the haze flew from my mind as I came down, and I felt guilty for the boy lying on the shower floor-broken and crying.

I leaned down and sat beside him-pulling him into my arms-and for the second time since I had known him, I was he strong one out of us.

"Shit Louis, are you ok?"

"Har--you did me good huh?", he croaked through the tears, but something had me thinking, the croakiness wasn't caused by his tears.

"Shoosh", I mumbled, subconsciously sucking a love bite to his neck.

"Louis-I don't know what we're even doing here", I admitted, defeated, pulling away from his now purple neck.

"Just shut up and hold me", he croaked.

And I did just that-but as I sat there, holding a sobbing Louis in my arms, on the bathroom floor, I couldn't help but think of Niall, and the way he would feel wrapped around my dick.

And that made me a huge dick myself.

A/n. SMMMUTT AND DOMINANT HARRY. YEA NAH YEA NAH. Don't get use to that bc Harry is a ball of panic filled, suicidal thoughts.. ;)? (Spoiler there?) And he's only becoming comfortable with Louis , but he's also powered by pleasure, and damn boy, Louis' lips give pleasure ;) so, come down from your high (sad stuff to come :( ) and also, NARRY IS GOING TO BE A BIG BIT FOR A FEW CHAPTERS bc narry is adorable.. . :) leave your comments below, so I know you like it.. , or not.