32.

A/N. Remember to listen to the songs attached because they give hints away and help the story make sense :)also, I adore all the songs I attach.

"So you were in a burning building, all alone and afraid! That's awful!", I shrieked as Louis tried to fill in the blanks of my amnesia ridden brain.

I had asked about my mum but he had just shook his head and said I didn't speak of her much.

It was frustrating that I remembered so little.

"Harry?"

"Mmh", I hummed.

"Where are you? "

"Huh?"

"You just sort of zoned out when I told you about how I ended up in here. Is something worrying you?", he prompted.

"No, no, no", I straight out denied,  not wanting to bring him into my dilemmas. "So, when can you leave?," I asked.

"Well considering I only inhaled a deathly amount of gas, which almost killed me, might I add, I am highly offended that you would put your needs before my own.

"Louis", I groaned, fumbling with my hands.

He laughed lightly before responding.  "The doctors said I can leave in an hour"

"Brilliant"

-----------------------

Louis pulled me through the gates of the school which I apparently attend, pointing out each little feature, in hope that it would jog my memory.

"And thats the sun," he exaggerated,  pointing to the sky with one hand and holding onto my sweaty palm with the other.

"You're a pain in the ass"

"Ah, but you love me"

"Im not sure I do. You're lying to me, aren't you? Making fun of the fragmented boy."

"Of coarse not princess"

"Princess. .."

"Everything alright Harry?"

"Have you called me that before? "

"Well yeah, I have. Do you remember?," he yelled excitedly.

"Not really", I mumbled. "It just sounded familiar,  is all", I replied awkwardly.

"Okey dokey", Louis smirked, running with me hand in hand before we barged inside a building, of which I assume is where classes are held.

"This is where we live out our hell, in the school", Louis said, confirming my previous assumptions.  "But of coarse you hate school...because of yanno,  your autism", he mumbled pathetically.

"I guess", I shrugged as we continued to walk, not wanting to talk about it.

As we turned the corner a tuff of blonde hair emerged from one of the classrooms and Louis gripped my hand abnormally tightly, as if he were afraid he would lose me if he ever let go.

The blonde head looked up and a surprised look flickered through his eyes.

And then everything clicked and for the first time since I had been diagnosed with temporary amnesia,  memories came flooding back and the impact of the feelings that they were transmitting were enough to burst a dam.

"Niall," I whispered as heavy make out sessions and subtle touches crawled across my skin.