22.

All good things must come to an end.

That was the thought running through my mind as Niall kicked me out of his room at 3am in the morning, kissing me deeply, a promise held in his kiss where no words were needed.

I felt cheap and used as I pulled on my pants, letting him haul me out of his room and into the corridor, but as I reached my dorm I realised it was for the best.

I wouldn't want his career ruined because of me.

The door squeaked loudly as I pushed it open, which was odd in many ways, because it had never done so before.

"Goodmorning beautiful", drawled a voice, which made goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Where's Louis?", I stammered, flustered and embarrassed as Zayns eyes examined my body.

"Now lets not be hasty", he cooed. "I'm only here to talk"

The lusty glint in his eyes suggested otherwise, and with a swipe of his lips, he was up and advancing towards me.

"So pretty", he breathed, pulling a curl between his fingertips.

His tongue swiped the base of my neck, and he wound his arms around me.

"Don't touch me", I yelled, pushing my hands against his chest.

He didn't budge.

"Pathetic", he laughed."but so,so beautiful", he slurred, cupping my ass, and that's when I realised he was drunk.

"Please", I whimpered, failing to fight back in his arms.

"Aw that's right, beg-you slut. I guess what Louis says is true. You are a little, submissive slut."

I ignored his words because they weren't of any importance right now-and I continued to smack at his chest.

"Zayn", Louis whispered from the dorm door.

"I'm just helping Harry", he said pathetically.

"With what?", Louis asked suspiciously, obviously not believing Zayn.

"With a play,right Harrreh", Zayn said, throwing me a quick glare.

I nodded hastily. "That's right", I muttered.

"Well then", Louis looked flustered and at a loss for words, but then it's as if he changed completely. "Like I would care about anything Harry is doing anyway", Louis growled, before stalking over to his bed and flopping down.

"You got lucky this time", Zayn whispered. "Next time-your mine, and don't you forget it", Zayn added, before stalking out of the room quite loudly.

"I bet you've slept with him", Louis laughed bitterly.

"Have not!"

"I bet you have. You have with our teacher. Why not my best friend,hmm?", he quirked, raising an eyebrow.

"What are you implying Louis?", I spat.

"Oh I'm not implying anything. I'm only reminding you of how much of a slut you are", he yelled, anger pouring out through his words like venom from a snake.

"I'm the slut? You sucked my dick for 3 weeks, no questions asked-expecting nothing in return", I yelled back, equally as venomous.

"Well at least I'm not running around with some tramp teacher when I know the very guy I share a room with has the biggest fucking crush on me!", Louis yelled louder, as if to get a reaction out of me, but it only rendered me speechless.

"You-you have a crush on me?", I whispered, when words finally came to me.

A/N. I know my updates have been shitty and unacceptable but guess what? I just finished my last block exam!!! Yay me,,//and I think I passed. So wish me luck, fingers crossed.xxxxxxxx I still have an assignment due but that should be over soooooon and then I'm on holidays so omg yay for me.xxx I should be able to write more-I said SHOULD NOT WOULD so dont get your hopes up nahana I'm giving you Larry so you shits better vote and comment, otherwise I will cut down on Larry... ;)