38.

"So that date?", I smirked, before pulling away from Louis and heading for the closet.

"What about it?", Louis questioned, his face pressed up against his pillows, so that his sentence came out muffled.

"How about tonight?"

"Can't"

"And why not?", I questioned, curious amd slightly suspicious.

"I have plans", he huffed, rolling over and sighing.

"oh ok. Well yea.."; I mumbled, disappointed and hurt.

Was Louis seeing someone else behind me back? Was I only his play thing? Was I not enough.

"Babe, stop that", he groaned, standing up and pulling me into his arms.

"Stop what?"

"Worrying. Look, I only want you", he smiled, before leaning down and kissing me. "I gotta go. I'll see you later. Don't wait up. Go to sleep", he murmered before pulling away and slamming the door shut behind him.

I let a whimper slip past my lips and I tried to clear my head of thoughts of Louis cheating on me.

Picking up my guitar and discarded music sheets, I lay down the sheets and bagan to practice for my music exam.

15 minutes in and half way through the second verse of "Give me love", there was a harsh banging on my door.

Excited and hopeful that it would be Louis, I flew up, knocking over my guitar in the process.

"LOUIS", I squealed, throwing the door open, a smile plastered over my face.

"uh no! its Niall!!", slurred Niall as he staggered in front of me.

I frowned, taking in his rowdy appearance.

"Are you--are you drunk?", I studdered, feeling the nerves wash over me like a shaky waterfall.

"Drunk? Mr Horan drunk?!!" he yelled.

I tried shooshing him but he only gripped my wrists tightly and pushed me up against the wall.

"Drunk", he whispered creepily. "You got me fired Niall. "They thought we were still messing around, all because I couldn't keep my eyes from wandering to your cute ass", he smirked, as his hands ran down to my ass, squeezing harshly.

"You aren't thinking straight. Stop! You're drunk!" I cried, feeling the tears fall quickly.

"I'm going to ruin your life like you ruined mine Harry Styles", he whispered, as his hands found my pants and started to undo the top button.