11.

A/N. hopefully this chapter gives you feels :) ...not good ones.hehe :(

We're gonna get you high today princess", he whispered huskily in my ear as he pulled me to his chest.

"No!"

"Why not?", Louis quirked an eyebrow, his eyes dancing and his smile slightly raised, as if just by looking; he was making fun of me and my innocence.

"Because no", I grumbled stupidly. I had so many reasons as to why I was denying Louis what he wanted; reasons I was reluctant to speak a loud.

"Aw Hazza, it's just weed. Not gonna kill ya" Zayn purred.

I shook my head, feeling stupid as tears spilled down my cheeks. I used the sleeve of my jumper to wipe them away as I got up and ran. I ran as fast as I could; not quite knowing where I was going, but I continued on running.

Louis didn't know; he didn't understand. He was stupid and so was Zayn-and even Liam.

Soon enough, it was like someone had smacked the air out of me, literally knocking me off my feet and on to the floor and I knew the physical exercise was not to blame-no-because I knew I was having a panic attack.

I gasped loudly as the tears shook my body, and just like that, I was thrown back to 9 years ago, to when I was 7, sitting on the cold concrete floor, crying for my mum as she took another puff of smoke; her heartbeat going weak, as she slowly overdosed on every drug and chemical she could get her hands on.

A screamed echoed through the air and it took me a moment to realise it was I screaming; screaming and kicking and yelling and falling apart right in the middle of the hallway.

I couldn't open my eyes-its as if they were glued shut with honey and no matter what i tried, they were sealed shut. My body was locked, and it wouldn't listen to my brain.

I was frozen, stuck in a phase of remembering memories I had learned to block out so long ago.

"Harry,Harry,Harry", someone kept repeating, slightly shaking me.

My body kicked into instinct and I shed my face away.

"No, mommy, please don't go. NoNoNo!", I yelled, more tears escaping down my cheeks and finally-my eyes flew open and I was starring into the blue of a certain teacher I adored.

"Niall", I breathed, clasping his hand so damn tightly; he winced.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?"

"Can't say.", I whimpered, ashamed and hurting.

"It's ok, shoosh,sh-sh", Niall cooed, stroking my face as my body shook with a huge amount of tears.

He held me close as I cried, and I felt loved for longer than a moment for the first time in forever.

It was then that I realised, I hadn't cried this much since my mum died.