14.

"Let me have you."

I shook my head in a 'no', new tears forming, as I bit my lip.

"I'm afraid you can't have me, I whimpered, feeling truly afraid for the first time in forever.

And then he got up and left, slamming the door on it's hinges.

Typical Louis.

Running when the going gets tough. What a coward!

I let a sob slip past my lips and began to tremble, curling up into a ball where I lay on his bed, on top the thin sheets.

Slowly, I drifted off into a dreamy state of LouisLouisLouis.

We were happy and he was kissing me, calling me beautiful, playing with my hair and the sun shone so brightly-we were in lo-----

I was abruptly pulled from my dream when a loud bang echoed around the room.

I sprung from the sheets in a fright.

Louis stood there, drunk and out of his mind, his eyes bloodshot and his feathery hair amess atop his head.

"Harry, baby-I missed you so much", he slurred.

I flinched because the clock was telling me it was 5am, and Harry was only getting in. He was also calling me "baby" and quoting "how much he missed me", when only the previous day had he been upset with me rejecting his offer in his venerable state of mind.

"Louis, are you ok?", I asked out of curiosity.

"I'm sorry for acting like an idiot. Let me make it up to you."

He stumbled over to me and dropped to his knees so instinctively, you'd think he did it for a living.

'He does', a voice bitterly screamed inside my head as i thought how slutty he could be, but I only pushed it away and looked down at him.

He took my shoes off slowly, and then hastily ripped down my zipper, and shrugged my jeans off, with a great amount of difficulty in his druken hazy state.

"Lo-lo", I stuttered.

"Shoosh baby-I'm making it up to you the only way I know how."

And then he was pulling down my boxers and before I could object, his mouth was around my length and I couldn't help but moan his name.

"Oh yeah, I'm a filthy cockslut, but only for you Harry, only for you", he mumbled, pulling away.

And then he was on my again, his hands across my body as he so innocently, yet so sexily got me off.

"Ah ah Louis--I think you should stop", I muttered, squeezing my eyes shut tightly. My hands were balled into tight fists.

"Why's that?", he mumbled around my length.

"Because your drunk--AHHH-, and you'll-ll regret it-Ahh", I screamed near the end, as Louis got me off.

He swallowed, then wiped off the excess mess around his mouth.

"Daddy, I'll be yours. I'll do anything you ask", he whispered, and I felt my dick begin to harden once again at just the filthy words he spoke.

"Go to sleep Louis", I whispered.

"But I could pleasure you in so many more ways that would pleasure me. Help me--Louis, help me."

"What do you need help with?", I asked.

"Sex."

"And why's that?"

He yawned.

"Because I'm a sex addict and I haven't had any since I truly fell in love with you", he mumbled, as he snuggled into my chest. His soft snores began to fill the silent room.

And for some strange, fucked up reason, his words made my heart swell.

A/N. okae. That was only a tiny (tiny) bit of smut (tbh I wouldn't even consider it smut but yanno blah blah) x. I'm sorry, it's been like 5 days. I had to re-write this chapter ew. I wasn't happy with the first two attempts,,x .. It is hard work being a writer.xxxxxxxx someone help me edit ! // I'd update quicker. X omg. i just read this whole story and it was ok, i guess ? but this story isnt that great.....cxx..love you guys,, I'll try to update again soon-ish xxxxxx. Another reason I don't update quickly, is the lack of interest (reads/comments/votes) you guys seem to have x. And give.