39.

His hands went slack as he began on the zipper and then he fell, barely missing the corner of a table.

I starred down at his unmoving body, panic flickering through my body as I searched for a sign of life, slowly exhaling through my nose when I saw his chest rise and fall at a steady pace.

Snores filled the room and I slid down the wall, terrified that he would wake any minute and try again.

Somewhere between the worry and my own internal struggle everything went black as I drifted off to sleep.

My dreams were plagued with horror and torture.

Louis beating me and my mothers death. Men abusing her and her fear stricken face as I watched her pass out on the cold floor. Shaking hands, I reached forward to touch her but then I was pushed back.

Louis pushed me roughly against the bed; and his hands gripped my waist tightly, his fingertips painful and cold against my pale bare skin.

"Louu-lo", I gasped, surprised when Louis' tongue pushed its way into my mouth.

"Shut up Harry. Shut up, shut up; I'm way too high for your shit right now".

Intoxicated and slightly turned on, I did as he said. I shut up and let him kiss me.

Lost in a cloudy haze of smoke and LouisLouisLouis, I was unable to properly comprehend my movements as I fisted Louis hair, and threw my leg around his waist, holding him tightly.

I shot forward, awoken in a sweat, my heart crashing against my frail chest. I took deep breaths and my breathing sped up.

The sight of Niall lying passed out on the floor still send me into a frenzy. I grasped at my throat and fumbled for pills in my top drawer. Attempting to unscrew the lid, the fell from my hands and scattered across the floor.

I grappled forward and watched them slip through my fingers. Finally, as my breath was knocked away, I managed to get a hold of a few pills and I downed them instantly.

In and out.

In and out.

In and out.

And finally my breathing evened just as the front door slammed open.

"What the fuck...", Louis grunted, taking in the scene before him which honestly would look terrible from his point of view.

Niall was passed out and I lay pressed against a wall with my jeans still unbuckled, surrounded by pills.

Definitely terrible.

"Louis", I squeaked as he glared coldly at Niall.

He looked up to my face and then his features softened, but only for a moment before anger flared once again and he was fuming.

"Harry, what the heck?"

---------------

A/N. Sooo I was thinking...I know ive kind of been slack on this story but I wanted to co-write a storyyyy....

either a stripper au (any ship)

or

a bartender au

or

just anything else

so if you have a good idea and you wanna work with me, please leave a comment/or message me.

-Kat