18.

Niall pushed me roughly against the door, kissing me messily before it flew open, surprising both of us as we stumbled blindly, Niall saving me from a face full of cheap carpert.

"Well what do we have here? The teacher and the student. A secret affair. How scandalous", Louis scoffed, ringing out his dripping hair.

"Louis", I whispered,  a barrel of hurt almost knocking me over as I spied the betrayal in his eyes.

Why did i feel so bad for louis in this moment?

He had only caused me heartbreak and hurt.

Why did i feel like i have just wounded him so badly that you could never be fixed again?

"Why aren't you in class?", Niall said strictly,  slipping into teacher mode.

"Well, Mr Horan,  shouldn't I be the one asking you that? ", Louis sassed.

I smiled because he did have a point.

"Mr Styles was feeling unwell so I thought it was best if I escorted him to his room", Niall spoke calmly.

"Oh so I suppose you were only giving him mouth to mouth?" Louis cried weakly.

"No..."

"what was it then? securing the disease with your mouth? Is his disease air born? Could I catch it?"

Louis no, I silently prayed, hoping he wouldn't let the cat out of the bag and ruin this all for me.

"Could I-could I catch it by sucking his dick? Because oops, I guess I already got it!" Louis yelled, now angry and unsteady looking.

"Your high? arent you? " I squinted, noticing his blazed eyes.

"So what if I am? It doesnt change the fact that I blew you off, like...100 times!", he exaggerated,  throwing his arms in the air.

"He did what?" Niall choked back, his waterline thick with tears.

"Niall", I whispered.

"I bet hes hurting you too! You lie about that as well?" Niall whimpered.

"You told him I'm hurting you? Babe, you love the pain! your a fucking masochistic. I see it in your eyes", he growled.

I whimpered, because it was all true.

I did....

I did love the pain.....

I deserved it...

"I can't believe you!", Niall yelled, before storming out.

"Louis", I whispered.

"Why do you give a shit about him?"

"Because Lou......" I signed. "I think...I think I love him."

And that's when Louis really lost it.

A/N. SOOOO 1K THATS PRETTY CLASSY GUYS I LOVE YOU :) im going to study now :( sorry if this didnt satisfy your hunger ;) I just got a new phone ( Samsung galaxy S3 ) and im still learning how to use it :D tying is hard ...

also..had to end it here bc HUGGEE CLIFFHANGER TO KEEP YOU READING ;) ;)