27.

In his arms, I went numb and eventually my body sagged into his; moulding up against his figure.

Students were giving us weird looks and whispers that I was fucking the teacher went around. They weren't completely wrong I spose, but Niall and I were complicated and even though I had said I loved him, there was someone else currently on my mind.

Louis.

And there I stood, unaware that I was crying,until Niall wipped away my salty tears, and even then the tears didn't stop.

"Harry baby, he's going to be alright", Niall cooed, distancing himself as the other staff members began to notice his additional affection towards a minor.

"No no Niall, he won-----", I was cut off by the doors at the front of the school flying open.

"He's gonna need immediate attention-get on it; its critical", yelled a man in fire gear.

"His pulse is slowing down-get the medics now", another yelled frantically.

And that's when I started to panic.

He would die!

He was going to die, and I hadn't even told him I loved him.

He was going to die, unloved and angry and I just couldn't have that.

I ripped through the sea of people in a haste attempt to get to his side.

"Louis-Lou-Louis", I yelled, over and over.

"Stay back-hes critical", a paramedic yelled as he ripped open his shirt, as another strapped something to his arm.

"Louis", I squeaked, completely ignoring the orders I'd just only been told.

I sat down beside him, just far away so that the paramedics could get to work.

Pressing voltage against his chest, Louis' body jumped in shock but he remained completely unconscious.

"We need to get this kid to hospital. His life depends on it", I heard one murmur to the other.

"I'm coming!", I yelled.

"And who may you be? Only family members or spouse", one of them directed towards me.

"I'm his fiancé! We're engaged!", I snapped, lying straight up as panic- that I would not be able to escort Louis to the hospital- took a hold.

"That'll do", they shrugged. "Come with us."

A/N.

((((Just pointing out -not actually engaged!!! Harry lied)))))

But yannooo..

Lololol :) xxxxx

You guys should ask me questions...like a Questions and Answers thing...I may give away spoilers...

Okay so I have a short version of this story ((which means I could end it very soon) or I have a longer extended version ((which guarantees ill write like 80 or more chapters)

Soo do you want the short version or extended???? Tell me in the comments please and thank you xxxx