2.

I hadn't left my room all day and I didn't intend to, but the need to relieve myself of certain bodily fluids had me almost withering in pain. Normally, I'd perfectly schedule toilet times, so that I could avoid all social interactions, but today my body had betrayed me, and now I was forced to leave my room during lunch. It was the weekend, and that meant less people were likely to be on campus, but still.

Shaking my head, I stood up and headed towards the exit of my dorm room, only to be knocked back when my room mate stumbled in.

"A unicorn, I tell you! This big!" He shrilled like an 8 year old girl, flailing his arms side to side, talking to no one in particular, so I could only assume he was talking to me.

"A uni-what?"

He sighed in frustration, dragging his hands over his face.

I was taken aback.

Kian, my roommate, would never act in such an ill manner. He was weirder than I, and smelled a whole lot worse.

"Ki---", I started but was cut off when Ms Simms, our deputy, barged into my room.

"Kian, I am led to believe you are under the influence of illegal substances. A thorough search of you room will be conducted immediately!", she screeched, as a slipped out behind her.

Kian?

On drugs?

Not possible.

Slinking away towards the bathroom, I contemplated what was wrong with the world.

Oh yeah.

Everything.

Relieving myself only took seconds, and when I was done, I washed my hands, and left the bathroom, silently thanking Jesus and Beyonce that I had not been interrupted.

On the way back to my dorm was a different story completely. Turning the corner, I smacked into someone, and their papers went flying.

My anxiety kicked in almost instantly, and I bent down, hastily retrieving the papers best I could.

"It's nice to know chivalry still exists within teenagers. It's a comforting thought", the man whom I knocked into spoke.

That voice.

I froze, looking up, and it took every fibre in my being not to throw up.

Standing above me, looking as dazzling as ever, was my music teacher, Mr Horan.

He was also the guy I'd been crushing on for almost the entire time i'd attended this stupid school.

SHORT BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE FREQUENTLY :) AND THE PLOT THICKENS :) XXXX HAHAHA THANKS FOR THISE WHO ARE READING AND VOTING..